David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

I hate that the term "Reshoots" is used whenever there are Pickups. It can be such a misnomer sometimes. In many cases (like this) they're not actually RE-shooting anything, but shooting new supplemental scenes (or sometimes just short shorts) during the editing period.
It's funny AND sad cuz when Marvel Studios does it (every year) no one seem to care much.

I just noticed that in Fight Club, Brad Pitt's character, Tyler Duden spent a lot of time shirtless, and in one scene he's shirtless wearing a single rubber glove, just like Letoker. Not only that, Jared Leto worked with Pitt in Fight Club. Coincidence?
latest

giphy.gif

It's funny AND sad cuz when Marvel Studios does it (every year) no one seem to care much.

That's because marvel took their time to introduced all their nobody characters and WB is playing catch up.

Or some such BS.

I've heard that hot toys are only going to do joker, Harley and dead shot. That sucks if true as I actually love all the characters.

I really want a "30 Seconds to Mars" song for this film... :monkey2

Oh, they'll probably spoil all the Batman stuff before the movie opens. :lol

Looks real good. Love how they're not over doing it with the Batman shots.

Can't wait. BvS was a disappointment, but I have a good feeling about this one.

And of course they shot ALL of that footage in just the past week, right? Because the previous trailers were deceptive and contained ALL of the fun and jokes.

:lol :lol :lol

^Really?

Aaaaah man that looks really good.

HQ - "I'm kwnon to be quite vexing, just a warning..."
RF - "You die"
HQ - O.O

She is CUTE!

My only complaint is DS, he doesn't feel like DS, he feels like WS.

Not certain on the trailer just yet maybe after a couple more views....I saw some good.....some meh but no bad.

Back