David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

I think it said accomplice with the death of robin.

Yea it might have, my issue isn't with her killing Robin though, more so the fact that if she did, then Batman should already be the big mean killing machine he was in BvS which means he probably should have killed her or let her drowned, or at the very least branded her ass :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was there any good 3D shots? I show it in 2D.

Yeah, I added to my previous post to say that the CG supernatural effects played really well in 3D, as did the Blackhawks flying through the city. The end fight with you know who looked really cool in 3D with all the ash swirling around.

Yea it might have, my issue isn't with her killing Robin though, more so the fact that if she did, then Batman should already be the big mean killing machine he was in BvS which means he probably should have killed her or let her drowned, or at the very least branded her ass :lol

Maybe he thinks Joker did it or forced Harley to do it.

Maybe he thinks Joker did it or forced Harley to do it.

But she's a villain who took part in Robin's murder. Batman was killing low end criminals for less :lol

Yeah, I added to my previous post to say that the CG supernatural effects played really well in 3D, as did the Blackhawks flying through the city. The end fight with you know who looked really cool in 3D with all the ash swirling around.
Whoops Ssrry it must've missed it. That's good in the 2D version I couldn't tell where a 3D shot was taking place.

But she's a villain who took part in Robin's murder. Batman was killing low end criminals for less :lol

That is true. I guess the best answer is he feels sorry for her falling in love with the Joker.

Batman always had a soft spot for Harley, didn't he? I remember he let her get away with quite a few things in the show... and one episode he was even trying to help her be good :lol

i thought the film just said she was an accomplice to Robin's murder, not the murderer.

So with the justice league build up, and the destruction of midway city, would it be possible for them to throw in hawkman?

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

:lol :lol :lol

Yea if he feels bad knowing what Joker did to her I can maybe buy that, but he sure was knocking her around like crazy :lol

Maybe that was a tough love punch to stop her and get her help. lol

Batman always had a soft spot for Harley, didn't he? I remember he let her get away with quite a few things in the show... and one episode he was even trying to help her be good :lol

i thought the film just said she was an accomplice to Robin's murder, not the murderer.
I think he is asking why did Batman save her if she had any part of Robin's murder but he can kill someone who just works for a bad guy.

Damn, was hoping some people would be awake who also read the comics to have a conversation with based on my last post of comparison. Oh well. Have a good night folks. Off to bed. Maybe tomorrow the comic fans will come out. [emoji851][emoji109]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't see that. I hope not...that's Joker's "kill," not Harley's. That's between Bats and Mr. J...THEIR history, so Harley can **** off.

I wouldn't be surprised. According to this film Harley is crazier and more fearless than Joker :dunno

Also, I can't imagine Tom Hardy in this film.

Yeah, ***** that. That's the lamest thing I've ever heard.

Back