Media Dead or Alive 5 Last Round coming to Steam PC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just about everything is coming to PC these days. I definitely will not be buying consoles now. Only a matter of time for stuff like FFXV... the only reason I was considering getting one.

Don't have to pay no stinkin' live fees to play online now.

Last edited:
And now Street Fighter 5 is also coming to PC... not XBone. Of course, it will be temporary, but still!

Best thing to have is a PS3, a real gaming PC, and a WiiU. (I still need that WiiU... next year!)

Get both a PC and a current-gen console, and buy games depending on where they're better developed. Why limit yourself to just one platform? :huh You wouldn't find exclusive games like God of War, Uncharted, Little Big Planet, and The Last of Us Remastered being released on PC, that's for sure. And if you like Alien Isolation, the PS4 will provide a significantly better experience, since you can use the DS4 as the motion tracker, and the Alien can hear you breathe through your headset mic (features which are lacking on the PC version). I'd also like to get full use out of the DS4's touch pad, but as far as I can tell, most (if not all) Steam games don't even support it.

In any case, I haven't played a Dead or Alive game in a LONG time, but it's good it's making its way to Steam. I wish if the Master Chief collection were released for PC as well... :monkey4

Last edited:
In any case, I haven't played a Dead or Alive game in a LONG time, but it's good it's making its way to Steam. I wish if the Master Chief collection were released for PC as well... :monkey4

Hear hear on Halo, haven't played it since part 2 (last port to PC).

Back