Discount Disneyland Tickets?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
Hello All,

My family and I are going to Disneyland for my Aunt's Birthday and wanted to know if any of you guys knew where/how we can get some discount tickets?? Thanks.

Safeways have a good deal right now with 3 Day Park Hopper Adult Tickets for the kid's price but I'm not sure how long you are looking to stay.

Safeways have a good deal right now with 3 Day Park Hopper Adult Tickets for the kid's price but I'm not sure how long you are looking to stay.

Yea, found a couple of those, but we are going just for the 1-day...so I don't think there are discounts just for the 1-day

As a Socal resident, I just received a deal from Disney for $36 per day for 3 days and I can use them for either Disneyland or California Adventure.

As a Socal resident, I just received a deal from Disney for $36 per day for 3 days and I can use them for either Disneyland or California Adventure.

Can you prorate that for 1 day or do you have to spend the $108 for the 3-day pass?

Back