DISNEY STORE ELITE SERIES PREMIUM FIGURES: CLOTHED 11-12" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What 40% code? These things were $35 originally?

Yep. At $35.00 I do feel that these are over priced. But at the $20.00 I feel that they are a pretty good bargain. Especially considering most SW 6" figures retail around $20.00 and the 3 3/4 figures are even at $13.00 (for the Walmart Black Series ones, at least).

Hot Toys quality? Not on your life.

Hot Toys prices? Also nowhere near.

Yea you have to figure 6" are $20 so I think they are priced fine even at $35.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, what happened to toys? Collectors?

3 3/4 inch figures for $13???? That's crazy. And 6 inch for $20?

I'm so happy I gave that scale up. Part of me wishes I could do the same with 1/6th.

I hear ya, Wor-Gar.

I tend to buy in bursts. I'll stay away from the figures for a long while and then come back and find older ones for great deals and I'm hooked once again...

Just a heads up, these are $20 right now on Disneystore.com. I'm SORELY tempted to get Krennic.

Maybe they'll drop to $15 in time with the blu ray release.

When is Disney's next movie -- Beauty/Beast? They may need the shelf space for that movie, so trying to blow out the Star Wars junk right now.

Now that they're only $20 again, I went ahead and ordered Vader. Krennic looks good, but I'm a LOT more into Vaders.

Besides, unless Hot Toys makes more, this might be the only RO Vader I end up with.

I never thought I would mix and match any cheap figures into my Hot Toys/Sideshow collection, but he fits in fairly well. Vader is Sideshow, which is why he tower over Krennic and a Stormtrooper.

4l4kcl.jpg

I brought the Vader and Leia figures recently, having seen a friend's Leia and being quite favourably impressed by the quality and price ratio.

Like quite a few other people, I've shortened the chain for Vaders cape which is quite an improvement, but Leia still needs some modding. Has anyone tried altering the double buns to be more accurate, and adjusting the hood to a more realistic size and actually stay in place (it keeps falling off her head)

GBklDKJ.jpg

Really impressed with this. Changed the body and boots, with new gloves on the way. Anyone got any tips to improve the paintjob? Maybe glossing up the eyes?

These are 50% off at my local Disney store (not sure if it's at all stores or not?). Was thinking about getting a couple Death troopers and maybe swapping out for taller bodies so they go better with Krennic.

Anyone try that yet by chance? Is the Armor too short for that to work?

I picked up the Director Krennic figure for $18 over the weekend. Definitely a great deal! I planned on swapping out the body, but I actually like the base body they used. He fits in great with my other Imperials. I hope this line continues!

As to the Death Troopers - the heads look bit small, so I'm not sure how they would work with an upgraded body.

I picked up the Director Krennic figure for $18 over the weekend. Definitely a great deal! I planned on swapping out the body, but I actually like the base body they used. He fits in great with my other Imperials. I hope this line continues!

As to the Death Troopers - the heads look bit small, so I'm not sure how they would work with an upgraded body.

Word of warning, the death trooper upper body and armor are one molded piece, and also undersized like the head. Not a lot of mod options.

Back