Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The BBC should send out Cosplayers and a fake camera man to a different location to throw everyone off some time. :D

I enjoyed "Cold War" to pieces! After having a hard time liking the last two episodes, I was relieved to have one that I could really get into. The Ice Warrior was brilliantly done, I thought. I loved that there was something small and slithery lurking inside the bulky suit! So cool. And the setting was brilliantly done. Clara was great. David Warner was fantastic in a smaller role. And that ship... so cool looking! I hope we get to see more Ice Warriors soon. And an Ice Lord!

Fun seeing an Ice Warrior again, but the plots so far in the last 3 episodes have been paper thin. Still, it did have a bit of that old base under siege Troughton era feel, and I enjoyed it. The best so far of 7B.

The preview for next week looked interesting.

I shall admit that for once I thoroughly enjoyed a Mark Gatiss episode! It was great episode, I really enjoyed the pacing and how it had a twinge of the film Alien to it.

The submarine looked like model work rather than CGI, that's a rarity if true and a very neat hark back to old days of Who.

Next week's episode looks to be a cracker, a good haunting ghost story.

lol. I thought it was a good episode overall. Great sets and costumes and some fairly known actors...but I thought Clara and the Doctor were actually sort of poorly acted compared to how great the actors were in the other episodes.

lol. I thought it was a good episode overall. Great sets and costumes and some fairly known actors...but I thought Clara and the Doctor were actually sort of poorly acted compared to how great the actors were in the other episodes.

Agreed. It's also getting a bit tired and thin that every episode has a moment when Clara is suddenly an integral part of saving the day from out of nowhere--integral to the point where the Doctor would fail without her. It wasn't as pronounced in COLD WAR, but the whole sending her in to negotiate felt unnecessary.

Still, I am enjoying the diversity in these plots! :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I just read a possibly major spoiler about the 50th anniversary special.

Spoiler Spoiler:

What do you all think of that?

Last edited:
I don't see how that would be affected at all though.

Because he was on the front lines. His anger and passion when he talks about it is like he was there personally. I mean, I guess he was either way, but like 10 said, it would just be "another man" then. I dunno... it just doesn't sit well with me.

On the other hand... there is that scene
Spoiler Spoiler:

So it could work either way, I guess.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Me too.

Here is an interesting take on the rumor from IMForeman at GB:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't know what that last sentence means.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Another bit of potential spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Another bit of potential spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't like where this is going, if this is how it is going.

It feels just a bit too much, i dont believe the general public would latch on to the idea at all and run with it, especially as some are complaning its gotten too complicated already. :slap

Back