Dragon Toy - The Dark Ruler 1/6 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had no idea this was a common problem.

Even people who received a 'good one' better hope it never falls over. Sounds like really cheap plastic.
It feels kind of cheap. I can see why it was the price it was despite its size.

Had no idea this was a common problem.

Even people who received a 'good one' better hope it never falls over. Sounds like really cheap plastic.
Well, good news is that Gundamit replacement arrived. It was a long process, but it was worth it. It was actually a complete full figure. I guess I can use my original for spares if something breaks. So far, I like Gundamit's cs process.

I felt like Sauron's paint job seemed a little flat, so I tried to give more depth to mine. Did a light gold wash and added some fires of Mordor ashy black highlights. Might be too gold, I don't know lol.View attachment 699991
That’s beautifully done and reminds me so much of the original film grading from 2001.

"And into this Ring he poured his cruelty.....

DSC_6864.png

...his malice...

DSC_6869-2.png

....and his will to dominate all life"

DSC_6871.png

Last edited:
I had a feeling going in this wasn't going to be the best quality figure. I never heard of this brand but took a chance like I do on off brand figures or whatever you call them. Articulation sucks, the joints are too weak for the weight and he can barely stand. So I took the stupid cardboard stand from my deluxe Scarlet Witch figure and it instantly became so much cooler

For the design and details its top notch. The intricate carvings look great. The mace is perfect too and has weight to it. Overall I'm happy with how the figure looks, but not so much with its function as an 'action figure'

Back