• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DX Batman for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agentofchaos73

Super Freak
Reaction score
Need to make some money and I've decided to sacrifice my DX Batman. I've seen ebay prices well into the $400s, and upwards of $550-600. I'm asking $375 shipped in the US. My Batman is the DCD version, and has been completely oil free since I purchased him last April. He is complete with the box, and in excellent condition. I displayed him for a week or so, then put him away.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
*There is a slight stretch mark on the left side of the crotch. I'm posting a pic, but it's very minor and the pic may not really show it. It's not likely it would have been noticed if I hadn't mentioned it, but I wanted to mention it anyway. This figure is not meant to be posed in much more than a static stance.

*The neck that goes with the PERS head has the Commtech neck mod, which eliminates the Giraffe neck look.

*In addition to the stock cape, I'm also including one of lforigno's custom "long" rayon capes.

Back