[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Really really awesome.

A question: What happens to all of these figures? Are most of them for your personal collection or are these commissioned or what?

One could say the same thing about a lot of Marvel characters to though. ;)

Oh, definitely. Which is why I said it was hard to explain, since my main reason for not getting into DC hasn't stopped me from liking similar characters in the Marvel universe.

And Freeze is your best work in a long time, Seb. The rusting, weathering, freezing, and other details are amazing, even for you.

Really really awesome.

A question: What happens to all of these figures? Are most of them for your personal collection or are these commissioned or what?

Well all those figures (all the marvel and dc belonged to my private collection).

Oh, definitely. Which is why I said it was hard to explain, since my main reason for not getting into DC hasn't stopped me from liking similar characters in the Marvel universe.

And Freeze is your best work in a long time, Seb. The rusting, weathering, freezing, and other details are amazing, even for you.

THanks man, héhé it's funny each time I post a new custom people say that's it's my best work :)

THanks man, héhé it's funny each time I post a new custom people say that's it's my best work :)

Better than the alternative... "What happened to you, your old stuff was so much better!"

For me though, like I keep mentioning, the details is what puts this on a different level. The face looks great, but in the shorts where you only see bits of costume, they could easily be mistaken for 1:1.

What does it take to get you do commission work. :idea

Well I used one of these:

magic-lamp.jpg

I rubbed it, then Seb popped out and said, "I will grant you 3 1/6th wishes."

Man, I love all the little details on Mr. Freeze... and as has been said your icing effect is perfect. Looks like the real deal :lecture

Where did the head come from? Has a very nice chiseled/angular look that fits with Freeze's frozen persona.

holy crap that mr. freeze is off the hook elvis! awesome awesome work bro

Loving the ice and rust effects man. I don't know how you do it but it is really REAL looking.

That Mr. Freeze custom from FigureMaster Les is still one of my favorite "real" interpretations of that character i.e. I could see FML's figure existing in the real world. And this new interpretation from Elvis is on par with that. Great work. And I'm digging the trench coat/black attire look personally.

Attachments

• pcsop.jpg
    pcsop.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1

That Mr. Freeze custom from FigureMaster Les is still one of my favorite "real" interpretations of that character i.e. I could see FML's figure existing in the real world. And this new interpretation from Elvis is on par with that. Great work. And I'm digging the trench coat/black attire look personally.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Though I'm still on the fence about the Trench.

Well you put a coat to Destro so i'm not sure if i should listen to you :lol:lol

:lol I did have Resolute to back me up on that one though.

Speaking of Destro though, it works great for Freeze's head! :rock

And as everyone else said, the frosty effects are amazing. I would be surprised if this didn't feel cold to the touch! :clap

Man, I love all the little details on Mr. Freeze... and as has been said your icing effect is perfect. Looks like the real deal :lecture

Where did the head come from? Has a very nice chiseled/angular look that fits with Freeze's frozen persona.

You will never believe where the head came from.
It's the ROC Destro :lol thanks to buttmunch for that btw :clap

Yes my man i will add some tubes, you can see there's some holes in the bracers, so perfect to put some tubes in them.

Back