[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Eric, he's for now on a tt advanced body, maybe i should put him on an ACE body. But not sure yet.
I didn't wated him to be too bulky.

As for the head i'm working on another one with the leather hat and helmet.
We will see how this one turned out.

BTW i alos think the outfit should be a bit tight on the body maybe th ebaginess makes him look too slim.

Here's some new pics of CAP still WIP

IMG_8720.jpg

IMG_8722.jpg

that cap rocks seb..............:rock

love all of it. if not for the tools & custom supplies i would swear that was a real guy standing there. excelente'.............:clap

Eric, he's for now on a tt advanced body, maybe i should put him on an ACE body. But not sure yet.
I didn't wated him to be too bulky.

As for the head i'm working on another one with the leather hat and helmet.
We will see how this one turned out.

BTW i alos think the outfit should be a bit tight on the body maybe th ebaginess makes him look too slim.

I agree on the outfit perhaps being a bit tighter. Although more bulk might help as well. After all, Cap was taking that Super Soldier Serum :)

Can't wait to see where you go with this one.

Eric

Been trying some new stuff on my TWO FACE lately.

I used real ash to add to the burnt part, i think it adds a lot to the realism of that side of the face.
Alos i made a new burnt jacket using liquid latex and ash also.

And yes GEIL i used the same techniques for your two face head ;-)

IMG_8703.jpg

IMG_8702.jpg

IMG_8708.jpg

IMG_8704.jpg

IMG_8707.jpg

IMG_8705.jpg

Lovin' the two face! :rock

DId you think about doing anything to the pants? I think they were at least stained, if not singed.

That Captain America rocks!!! I love how he's turned out... now you need a WWII Red Skull to go along with him :lecture

Jeez Seb, that Cap is all kinds of BADASS! Might be one of your more understated customs, but I think its my favorite Marvel piece from you! I love everything about it :rock

Back