[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Holy Jebus, Seb! Stuff likes this reminds me why I love this hobby! You're the best, man! :bow

Oh, and as a friendly addition to your thread, here are some more Seb-tastic customs I'm lucky to call my own:

IMG_8963.jpg

IMG_8863.jpg

IMG_9026.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

They're all good, but the stand out ones for me are McReady, Vader and Indy.

outstanding seb!! amazing pal!! i gota say ithink macready and the snake pliskin u did are my faves!! would u do those again for a personal commision at some point??

btw any news on my joker pal, u had chance to send it out?

Dude! Your customs rock!!!
All your figures are awesome, I really like the way you handled the Punisher.
Nice hair on the Joker and great painting on the heads.
Oh yes & Maximus is outstanding!

Last edited:

Dude! Your customs rock!!!
All your figures are awesome, I really like the way you handled the Punisher.
Nice hair on the Joker and great painting on the heads.
Oh yes & Maximus is outstanding!

Thanks buddys! I really appreciate! And by the wat the gladiator armour is almost finish!

Dude your Punisher is sic, if you plan on selling him let me know. Your Mac Ready from THE THING is also awsome still bummed I didnt have any cash when you were selling him. awsome work dude.

Just wondering Elvis, how did you know that PMC Operator head was a good choice for Kurt Russell? I actually think he looks fine as he is minus the headband and didnt need a repaint. Perhaps HT anticipated folks using the head for MaCCready hence the snow effect and beard they put on him but the eyes are prety much dead on.

Did you just find it by accident or did you hear on the grapvine cos some of the heads bt HT are great for customs - I've seen the Biehn "stoner" head, the Ed Norton and the Terrence Howard (which I found by accident). I dont know if there's more out there.

Just wondering Elvis, how did you know that PMC Operator head was a good choice for Kurt Russell? I actually think he looks fine as he is minus the headband and didnt need a repaint. Perhaps HT anticipated folks using the head for MaCCready hence the snow effect and beard they put on him but the eyes are prety much dead on.

Did you just find it by accident or did you hear on the grapvine cos some of the heads bt HT are great for customs - I've seen the Biehn "stoner" head, the Ed Norton and the Terrence Howard (which I found by accident). I dont know if there's more out there.

Acutally i've heard that the looks like kurt! But i repaint mine! On the original the beard and hair are too blund to match kurt!

It's the details that kill me. Little things that make you go "WHOA". Like just the custom stands, the amount of creativity and detail in those is amazing. Really nice custom figures man. Also your Scarecrow (not posted yet) is SIIIIIICKKKK!!! Outstanding display of skill man. Post more of your work. Some of these I've never seen before.

:D

Henry Ducard/Ra's Al Ghul
1/6th Customized by Elvis1976

---------------------------------------------

Head Sculpt: Miketek OSW forum
Sweater+trousers: Dragon + weathered
Kimono : Ignite + weathered
Boots+gauntlets: dark knight
Belt: Dragon
Body: Dragon neo3

He's still a WIP, still missing the sword and gloves and some final touch up

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

Here's THE JIGSAW punisher nemesis!
It's still a WIP don't have is clothes yet! The head is a standard dragon modified!

What you guys think?

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

Back