Emma Frost PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be interesting to see how this one turns out. I won't buy as PF's are too big for my little flat but it will be nice too see the full piece.

As for too many females.....NEVER!!.
We've had years of nothing but male hero's and baddies.
20 variations of Hulk, Ironman and Wolverine, heck even big old Ben Grimm has had more attention than the females in Marvel.
Its about time the ladies got some love so quit yer moaning. :lol
Imo anyway
x :peace

I'll be interesting to see how this one turns out. I won't buy as PF's are too big for my little flat but it will be nice too see the full piece.

20 variations of Hulk, Ironman and Wolverine, heck even big old Ben Grimm has had more attention than the females in Marvel.
Imo anyway

:lecture my male Marvels have to have some company, com'on! :rock

Imo anyway

Gotta say I agree with you on that Shell :lecture Looking forward to seeing the PF next week, may make a good replacement for the AH piece...hopefully :banana

let me touch up the tip LOL

051409emmafrost01.jpg

I don't understand why her hair is yellow. Emma would never pay for that. A pale blonde like the AH comiquette is much more realistic.

I know these are just statues but that banana hair really bugs me.

I don't understand why her hair is yellow. Emma would never pay for that. A pale blonde like the AH comiquette is much more realistic.

I know these are just statues but that banana hair really bugs me.

:lol:rotfl:lol

Wait for the full reveal for goodness sake, it could just be the lighting :peace

Didn't see this PF coming & I like it!

Emma has become a key figure in the Marvel Universe, and especially the X universe, so I am really glad they made her. A bit out of left-field considering that she already has a comiquette AND a dio, but I am happy since the AH! Emma was a bit to risque for my collection. This gives me ALOT of hope that Cyclops will be next to go with her!

I also doubt it will happen, but there are ways it could be done and it could turn out really cool. Instead of using polystone, they could use a clear plastic or resin for the body; not sure about the material since the only models I have built are Horizon or Screamin' kits.

I hope this means we'll be seeing Cyclops very soon!

The Diamond Select Marvel Universe Astonishing X-men Emma Frost Bust had a clear "Diamond" variant, LE of 500, so I think SS could do the same if they wanted.

001_big.jpg

Just be patient. A DD PF is coming. :rock

:rock:rock:rock

You will get him. I would have liked a Ms. Marvel better but I like Emma just as well

I was hoping for a Ms. Marvel as well...but Emma will do!

I'm just glad its not Selene.

:horror :lol :monkey3

Guys love girls with nice butts.

INDEED! :naughty

Imo anyway

Next you will be saying give women the vote....oh wait we already have:rotfl

I think the EX will most likely be a change of head in diamond form, and it would be similar to what SS did to Sue Storm's face in the Fantastic Four Diorama.

It certainly looks as though there is a joint in the neck from the preview picture.

let me touch up the tip LOL

051409emmafrost01.jpg

You guys don't keep up with the comics huh? She recently underwent a tertiary mutation. She now has diamond form, and Dole* form. In Dole* form her body turns into various forms of fruit...I for one LOVE her coconuts! :cool:

I've always enjoyed White Queen's transformation as a villain to an important member of the X-Men, and she does look hot, and at the same time classy, in that new costume of hers (IMO). This is a must get for me. This might not go well with my current bunch of Marvel PFs (Cap, Doom, Thor, Hulk and Red Skull), but as long as the pose and likeness is good, I'll find a way to fit this into my display and collection.

Back