• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Enter the Dragon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Headsmith

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello, I'm offering these sculpts based on the characters from Enter the Dragon. Each character is limited to 20 sales before no longer being available. Each head is by default fitted for BBI G1 bodies. If you'd like it to fit another body please let me know.

If you have any questions, please pm me.

Heads are $35u.s each. $4 shipping to U.S for up to 2 heads. $8 shipping for about 6 heads. $16 for all 9 heads. At 9, though, I'll drop the head price to $30 each.

Hello, I'm offering these sculpts based on the characters from Enter the Dragon. Each character is limited to 20 sales before no longer being available. Each head is by default fitted for BBI G1 bodies. If you'd like it to fit another body please let me know.

If you have any questions, please pm me.

Heads are $35u.s each. $4 shipping to U.S for up to 2 heads. $8 shipping for about 6 heads. $16 for all 9 heads. At 9, though, I'll drop the head price to $30 each.

Is that 石坚?:thud:

Back