Enterbay x Medicom UU Cowboys & Aliens

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breakersrevenge

Super Freak
Reaction score
Did anyone notice this?

Want to see clearer pics of the Craig and Ford sculpt!!

7396bca3gw1djnm6dnrjaj.jpg

Seeing Cowboys & Aliens along with Captain America tomorrow - can't wait!

And yah, would like to see close up shots of those figures...

I know the movie got bad reviews but I thought it was entertaining with a lot of "ok...." and funny "WTF" moments....I'd buy these figures if they were like $150 each but surely not that UU price

Interesting... forearms look to be detailed (rather than smooth plastic) but looks a bit funky. Still will be cool to see what these look like.

Interesting. Seeing the film this weekend.

Are all Medicom's figures being made in true 1:6 now? (To scale with Hot Toys.)

movie was awesome. but i ____ing hate Medicom. and i'd rather have the aliens than the cowboys.

I was wondering if anyone was going to pick up this license...

If I like the movie I might get Craig!

My 1/6th collection is almost exclusively Hot Toys, SS and Soldier Story. The only Enterbay figures I have are Jack Bauer, David Palmer and Goku and while the headsculpts were amazing, the bodies and the accessories (or lack thereof) left a lot to be desired.

I would consider picking these up if the bodies are ok and if the accessories are up to par.

What do you guys think about Medicom? I hear a lot of negatives about them. And has anyone picked up the overpriced UU luke skywalker yet?

Someone here actually did buy the UU Luke and posted pics and thoughts in his thread, if you're interested. I don't have that figure, but have had other Medicom figures, and they deserve the reputation they have for being fragile, small, and feeling fairly cheap. There are exceptions, but they often have shoddy paint apps, cheap clothing, etc.

Retailers can't give this figure away:

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Real-Action-Heroes-Jack-Bauer/dp/B001EYSR60/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1312211642&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Real Action Heroes Jack Bauer: Toys & Games[/ame]

and it cost over $100 at retail. I wouldn't be so critical of Medicom if they didn't charge so damn much for so little.

Someone here actually did buy the UU Luke and posted pics and thoughts in his thread, if you're interested. I don't have that figure, but have had other Medicom figures, and they deserve the reputation they have for being fragile, small, and feeling fairly cheap. There are exceptions, but they often have shoddy paint apps, cheap clothing, etc.

Retailers can't give this figure away:

Amazon.com: Real Action Heroes Jack Bauer: Toys & Games

and it cost over $100 at retail. I wouldn't be so critical of Medicom if they didn't charge so damn much for so little.
sure wish any of the Daft Punk figures were that cheap. no way am i paying $300+ a pop for a ____ing Medicom toy.

sure wish any of the Daft Punk figures were that cheap. no way am i paying $300+ a pop for a ____ing Medicom toy.
And therein lies the problem that I have experienced--despite their flaws, Medicom gets licenses other companies don't. So, if you wanted 1/6th scale, clothed Metal Gear before Hot Toys, or Daft Punk, or Akira, or 24 before Enterbay, or Machinen Krieger, or whatever, you've got a tough decision to make.

My 1/6th collection is almost exclusively Hot Toys, SS and Soldier Story. The only Enterbay figures I have are Jack Bauer, David Palmer and Goku and while the headsculpts were amazing, the bodies and the accessories (or lack thereof) left a lot to be desired.

I would consider picking these up if the bodies are ok and if the accessories are up to par.

What do you guys think about Medicom? I hear a lot of negatives about them. And has anyone picked up the overpriced UU luke skywalker yet?

They have gotten better. I had a few of their older figures and they did break and were fragile but I bought the TDK Batman from them and its my favorite figure now. Its pretty well build and on par with some of HT figures imo but I havent really bought anything else from them since.

They have gotten better. I had a few of their older figures and they did break and were fragile but I bought the TDK Batman from them and its my favorite figure now. Its pretty well build and on par with some of HT figures imo but I havent really bought anything else from them since.

It's good to hear that at least the bodies aren't terribly frail. I really enjoyed the movie which is why I'm extremely interesed in these two figures. I may take the plunge, but I hate the UU prices.

Back