Episode 1 TPM obi-wan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BXCOLLECTOR

Super Freak
Reaction score
SS should make TPM obi-wan in 1/6 scale

we as collectors could make or own duel of fates with this figure

Its only a matter of time. TPM OB1 is on my top 5 list of figures I want made. :lecture

we as collectors could make or own duel of fates with this figure

okie dokie then. :joy

Only 6 more posts to go until you can post something in the For Sale forum, huh?

I'll save him the time to think of new ones (feel free to copy and paste title and initial text free of pesky punctuation and proper spelling):

-------------------------
1. SS should make Wicket in 1/6 scale.

hes a good ewok most people like collectors want it would be better then medicom i would like it and you would to because theyve never let us down

2. SS should make ESB vader in 1/6 scale.

all collectors like this movie best its the best one vader could fight SS bespin luke every one wants that

3. SS should make sandtrooper in 1/6 scale.

they already have the stormtrooper and should make this next what are they waiting for

4. SS should make yavin han and chewie 2 pack in 1/6 scale.

its not smart to have yavin luke and not them they could show how theyll handle fur figures and han will have his medal they will give him the right belt this time

5. SS should make yaddle in 1/6 scale.

all collectors want all the council and she would be the way to show they can do yoda i know you want to see her first so you know it will make you want yoda her chair could be the exclusive

6. SS should make wuher in 1/6 scale.

han cant have the drink he came with if they dont make him they could really show how they can make tunics on him since luke doesnt the good one all collectors really want a good tunic and there always wanting to make all collectors happy

Last edited:
Goddamn it. I know you are new but you gotta go through and change your headings. They are misleading and my hopes are being dashed repeatedly!! :banghead:

Two more now. And with your completely erratic and out there posts, it just makes us all think you are only trying to get into the BST area.

For once I think that this guy is not just trying to sell stuff but is just another hardcore SW fan(nothing wrong with that because I am also:D) and new to this board. People just think man with you just making all these new threads you are just trying to boost up your post count.:D

Hard to get a more perfect description of what is happening here.

If BXCOLLEKTA really is an enthusiastic new member, then he should look into what is and is not considered acceptable behavior around here (e.g. starting a bunch of threads all at once for stuff you wish Sideshow would make is not going to make you many friends.)

Back