EXO-6 Star Trek “Enterprise” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T'Pol tease! Considerable improvement over what we've seen before, even blurred.

438089201_3745167832396262_1049465847964750290_n.jpg

God I hope she goes up for PO soon. Having Archer and Shran already, she's the only figure causing me "oh no what if [random calamity not uncommon to this hobby] happens and I don't get her" anxiety lol

Can’t make out much but at least it’s some sort of update after going dark for such a long time.

She has almost the same expression as your avatar @Reflector :)

Great to finally see T'Pol. I'm sad to say that this figure's release was probably staggered out so much because there will be no more Enterprise releases after this. Correct me if I'm wrong be there have been no teaser images or protoype pictures for any other characters in Enterprise. This does not bode well for the continuation of the line. Every other series, has figures in the pipeline with preview pictures or shown prototypes.

Great to finally see T'Pol. I'm sad to say that this figure's release was probably staggered out so much because there will be no more Enterprise releases after this. Correct me if I'm wrong be there have been no teaser images or protoype pictures for any other characters in Enterprise. This does not bode well for the continuation of the line. Every other series, has figures in the pipeline with preview pictures or shown prototypes.
Nanjin has always been firm about every Berman-era series getting a full crew. I agree it's odd we haven't seen any other teasers yet, but he's probably just busy with the thousand other characters he's making.

Nanjin has always been firm about every Berman-era series getting a full crew. I agree it's odd we haven't seen any other teasers yet, but he's probably just busy with the thousand other characters he's making.
I'm not so sure. When EXO-6's David Stephan was interviewed on WeeklyTrek a while back he clearly didn't feel the same way about Enterprise being completed.

This is a nice surprise! Definitely see Jolene Blalock in the sculpt, outfit now has the belt which was missing before — all positive so far. She must be going up soon, maybe even next week if they’re sharing this now.

Looking forward to hearing what our resident T’Pol expert (@Reflector) has to say. ;)
Sir, you honour me with that distinction lol

I'm reserving specific raves* until we get some proper shots (not that she isn't already a minute-one PO), but right now I'm well and truly on a cloud of "Is this real life? There's really gonna be a 1:6 T'Pol? And she might even go up for PO soon?". What a time to be alive! She's gonna look fantastic with Archer and Shran.
85e1a390a57fa9589860e27fa2988c5b70404dfc.jpg

I am incredibly grateful that the first 3 characters in the ENT line happened to be the only 3 I really wanted (unless they do some mirror stuff). DS9 is my #1 Trek, but I honestly wanted these 3 more than anyone else from Exo. Must be lingering trauma from when they cancelled ENT just when it was starting to take off, and robbed me of Shran joining the NX-01 crew :p

*....I will say one thing though (RESPECTFULLY); that's Vulcan's Ass right there. 🫡
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 1.22.07 PM.png

Don't throw me in the horny brig now, I'm just speaking to the craftwork here!* Exo should honestly be proud of the accomplishment. Seems reasonably-realistic rear-ends are not easy to pull off on non-silicone 1:6 figures (judging by the ladies I've picked up from Hot Toys over the years) 🤭

*Ok, maybe also just making sure @QuiGonFishing doesn't try to stake some sort of claim for his harem... Pre-emptive dibs on Ezri too, buddy ;P

Sir, you honour me with that distinction lol

I'm reserving specific raves* until we get some proper shots (not that she isn't already a minute-one PO), but right now I'm well and truly on a cloud of "Is this real life? There's really gonna be a 1:6 T'Pol? And she might even go up for PO soon?". What a time to be alive! She's gonna look fantastic with Archer and Shran.
85e1a390a57fa9589860e27fa2988c5b70404dfc.jpg

I am incredibly grateful that the first 3 characters in the ENT line happened to be the only 3 I really wanted (unless they do some mirror stuff). DS9 is my #1 Trek, but I honestly wanted these 3 more than anyone else from Exo. Must be lingering trauma from when they cancelled ENT just when it was starting to take off, and robbed me of Shran joining the NX-01 crew :p

*....I will say one thing though (RESPECTFULLY); that's Vulcan's Ass right there. 🫡
View attachment 702039

Don't throw me in the horny brig now, I'm just speaking to the craftwork here!* Exo should honestly be proud of the accomplishment. Seems reasonably-realistic rear-ends are not easy to pull off on non-silicone 1:6 figures (judging by the ladies I've picked up from Hot Toys over the years) 🤭

*Ok, maybe also just making sure @QuiGonFishing doesn't try to stake some sort of claim for his harem... Pre-emptive dibs on Ezri too, buddy ;P

The wand chooses the Wizard, the Vulcan chooses the Jedi Master. Fate simply plays out. We are merely spectators…

IMG_8077.jpeg

Back