EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol I'm okay with it because it's the most expensive EXO-6 figure I've purchased so I'm looking forward to the figure but not the invoice. I'm thinking in the meantime Geordi and Savvik will ship. Not sure when Ro is releasing.
Ro is sometime in Q2/Q3 of this year according to their latest schedule.

IMG_0952.png

Add Shaw to the missing link, out on October (with final payment before actual shipping).

It never seems to fail me honestly. A fair amount of collectors are squawking up (in various hobby forums) about the excess delays. TW is even worse as they will highly ignore your request and run away with your money like Nippon Yassan. :ninja:

Yeah he's a good character but zero interest in any figure of him.

Gul Dukat on the other hand...

Such a well-written show, and Dukat is an AMAZING character who was portrayed by an amazing actor (who is not given anything like the credit he deserves).

I think DS9 will be my fave part of the franchise until the day I shuffle off this mortal coil.

PS: Yeah - OK @QuiGonFishing - Dax is cute :)

Such a well-written show, and Dukat is an AMAZING character who was portrayed by an amazing actor (who is not given anything like the credit he deserves).

I think DS9 will be my fave part of the franchise until the day I shuffle off this mortal coil.

PS: Yeah - OK @QuiGonFishing - Dax is cute :)

Agreed! Best individual villain in the history of Trek.

Marc Alaimo came a long way since his first appearance as Badar N'D'D from TNG S1, absolute gem for the franchise.

The speed of which these figures come out at this point is a problem. Shaw and Picard (season 3 characters), and TOS will be ignored by me mostly because I can't spend that darned much on figures. I quit LEGO because it was too expensive and now I get into something I'm spending more on. :p

"Sneak peak of our coming Star Trek: UDC release.

This is a first try paint up to check on likeness. We will repaint Change when his outfit is ready."

View attachment 701799
You’re on fire today with the EXO updates - much appreciated!

I wasn’t expecting to see a Chang sculpt yet but wow, that’s a strong proto. Give every release this level of care EXO.

You’re on fire today with the EXO updates - much appreciated!

I wasn’t expecting to see a Chang sculpt yet but wow, that’s a strong proto. Give every release this level of care EXO.

haha thanks, no problemo! I love the line and it's been quiet because we haven't had a new pre-order since Shaw so I saw NT had those updates this morning and figured I'd post them :)

As far as Chang, NT has been teasing a digital head sculpt and some parts of his outfit the last couple of weeks. I was surprised he showed a full-on painted head sculpt because sometimes he'll show new stuff but also blur it slightly.

I know he wants to do Chang and the entire Enterprise crew from Undiscovered Country so I'm trying to figure out if I should just wait until those are revealed or pick up the inevitable Kirk-Spock-McCoy figures from TWOK also. The outfits will essentially be the same. I would definitely get Spock from the end of TSFS in his all white outfit because that's pretty cool.

The latest sculpts are certainly getting better and better compared to stuff like half the Voyager cast.

I wonder if they'd ever consider an "accessory" pack with various accessories and alternative heads to some of the cast, especially some of the figures that don't work quite as well.
A laughing Data?
1715251199862.jpeg

Geordi with his beard and the meme?
1715251213985.jpeg

Kira with her eyes open wide? And not as squinty? Darned sun!
1715251335839.jpeg

Back