Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job! Do you by any chance take commissions?

Thanks!

Thanks all.

Xander, Yes. I love to do that DCD scale when I can.
I do very little due to lack of fodder and all, too few extra figures on hand, almost all I have, I WANT as is! But when it's possible, I like to work in that scale.

tricol. Yes, I take commissions.
Depends on what it is, when you need it, and how far back it will be in my workload to start, but yes, I do.
PM or email me with any questions. Thanks.

Really means a lot to me to get comments from Chase and Daniel. Thanks guys. And when Josh came over, man, did I go through stuff or what!?!?!?
And that was about half of it Josh. I have way too much! :lol
But yeah, you never saw about 100 of my repainted 12" Star Wars guys...I got a painted Gam Guard too. Been painted for about three years now...man...If I could just get to them again! :rotfl
One day, when I do, I'llpost some of that old stuff.

les,

Bust them figs out yo!!:monkey5

I would really like to see your stash of repainted Star Wars figs.

Any stash sales going on?

Simply stunning customs Les.
Im in awe of your can do attitude to make or correct some of these
amazing figures.
You certainly redeemed that HT Ripley sculpt!!

orbitingx said:
les,

Bust them figs out yo!!:monkey5

I would really like to see your stash of repainted Star Wars figs.

Any stash sales going on?

You cracking me up bro???? :lol

I MAY...repeat...MAY have one or two in all that that I would sell, but I have almost every character in 12" that I want from all six films. I even have a repainted 1/6 Dewback I should dig out and post. But, with no good stormtroopers for him, I refrain for now. Hasbro's ST sucked. Their biggest gap for me. At least their CT were nice. If SS ever makes a ST, especially a SandTrooper, then pics will come!

I may part with a custom set of Admiral Piett and General Veers. Not sure yet. They are pretty old. Made them when the Hasbro 12" C3PO came out. WAY Back in my customizing days. About 1997 I think. Still like 'em though. Pretty proud of those. Have some original Stormtrooper types too.
I'll post pics of them soon...when I dig them out! :lol

I have way too much Star Wars stuff, that's for sure. Maybe when Josh visits again! :D

I got the Hasbro Dewback and put the Marmit Sandtrooper on him. He looks freaking awesome.

I want to see some of your old-old-old stuff, back when you were Figurepadawan Les :D

Figuremaster Les said:
Made it back in!

OK, where was I?

Oh yeah....

Repainted Hot Toys Ripley and her "little friend"!

First up:
Rip Before...
Rip003.jpg

Rip001.jpg

Rip002.jpg

And after (No reworked structure...no time...just a quick repaint)

Rip006.jpg

Rip004.jpg

Rip005.jpg

Rip009.jpg

Les, You have inspired me to try something I've not dare attempted before. To repaint a pricey, brand new figure head. I am 1/2 way thru it and haven't screwed up yet. Pix to come when she's done, as long as the "haven't screwed up yet" holds up. :D

Ok, heads coming along pretty well. I popped it on the body so I didn't have to handle the face as much. Figured I'd dress her while I was at it. Man!!! She is short!! Sooo, back to the master's posts and I see he gave her extra height. Sooo, now I am not only attempting my first "repaint" of a brand new pricey figure, I've torn the body apart to try and make her taller.
Wish me luck!

Now I wish I had photo documented my Ripley hieght addition trick.
There's guys out there trying it blind, thanks to me! :eek:
Good luck Ironman!

And yeah, pics must come soon. :D

Just so any of you know...
For the last few months, I have had a HARD TIME trying to log in to this site.
It's gotten worse as time has gone by, and working with Darklord Dave, I have started a new membership.

At the moment, no posts from the other membership count in this one, so I have to start over... GREEN!

BUT, just so you know, here is a shot of my computer screen, showing the many times in my personal email deleted screen, that I had tried to get in lately.

SSFlocked1.jpg

Each "Locked out" line represents at least six attempts to get in at one time. Five allowed, the sixth sends an email to me telling me I can't get in. WOW! Cool eh?

Anyway...

Here I am again. Until Dave figures out what to do with my other membership, feel free to PM me at this one. In fact, if anyone has attempted to PM me in the last week, it is lost in that other membership. Please resend to this one. Thanks!

I am in the midst of lots of work for members, so please inquire if you need to, or want to follow up on previous PM's.
No worrys, there's plenty of space in my Messages. :lol

This should all be resolved soon, and back to business.

Les

:rock:rock:rock

Hell yeah Les! I hope this works out,and that awesome that Bobblehead Dave gave you your post count back!!!!

THE MASTER IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Chase!

I'm tired of THIS
blastedcomputer.gif

EVERY TIME I TRY TO LOG IN!!!!

IT's a new day!
:bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc

And, to celebrate,
here's some headpaints I have never posted before!

ARNOLD!

JanT6.jpg

JanT4.jpg

JanT3.jpg

More to come! :D

Here is something that may be at least, interesting, to some of you. Not so much a figure as a statue/sculpture. I feel like Frankenstein..."HE SCULPTS!" Gads! :lol

But seriously, I could use some help in maybe finding out the fate of a sculpted piece I did... if anyone's seen it that is....

Here are some shots (Forgive the more "protected" images, but I have to with this), of an original 1/6 scale female figure I sculpted about ten years ago. Well, the base for her anyway. She was based loosely upon a girl I had known, and photographed, and I had a personal thing about her. So, I sculpted a sexy image of her, and it sat around, too risque to really promote or show anywhere, and it sort of languished.

And about two or three years back, I revised her a bit, added the sculpted hair, etc (She had doll hair and clothing for ages) to the point you see in these photos. A more well rounded sculpture.

Then, I sold it to a buddy, that I thought wanted it for himself, to paintup, and I later discovered that he wanted to cast her up as a kit, something he failed to mention when I was selling her to him, to sell for himself.

Anyway, he now says that the caster has "Made off with it"...so...the question in my mind is...WHERE IS SHE??? I spent a long time on this, even though she's not that big a deal, but I kinda want to know if anyone has seen this as a kit somewhere. Anywhere. Hell, I might even want one myself! :devil

This is a bit naughtier than you guys have seen from me, so bear with me. (I hope this is ok to post Dave...she is clothed...)
This is less to show off the figure, than it is to find it...

So, here she is...

HAVE YOU SEEN HER?

Sittingbabe07.jpg

Sittingbabe06.jpg

Sittingbabe03.jpg

Sittingbabe02.jpg

If anyone has seen this, or a most likely, slightly altered version of this scukpture, please let me know. ANy help would be appreciated. If she's out there, it might be a pretty old kit by now. Two or three years...

AND...I hope you guys find her interesting. :D

And yes, I occasionally sculpt this much, just not very often. This one cured me for a while. At least from ever selling the original sculpts, that is!
(I do have another completely different planned figure in the works, and yes, she will be available as a kit...:D )

I just hope I can find out what happened to this one. I so wanted to see her painted.

Last edited:
Great sculpting Les. But, um.... where are all the 1:6 heads, weapons and accessories that you should be making with this amount of greatness?!?!? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back