Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should never pay full price for any pre-order figures on Taobao. All reputable Taobao figure stores accept pre-order deposits usually and the remainder payment when the figure is in stock at their side.

Any third party forwarder that puts you on the full payment option is red flag, period.

So, can we not buy that body and replacement arms on anything else but those sites you guys mentioned?

You should never pay full price for any pre-order figures on Taobao. All reputable Taobao figure stores accept pre-order deposits usually and the remainder payment when the figure is in stock at their side.

Any third party forwarder that puts you on the full payment option is red flag, period.
Cheers for that. It's difficult to navigate Taobao as a westerner... it might cost more to shop somewhere else, but sometimes we are paying for convenience.

Kit may stock the body, but said he probably would *not stock the arms. We don’t know for certain until he’s heard from the supplier.
I don't think he will stock any. He's been very busy and quite frankly, grumpy lately :lol

Superbuy can work. I just don't fully understand Taobao's ideology on what's in stock, what's a pre order, what's a deposit, etc. Yasuo has good pointers if you guys want to try shopping there. I'm not too fussed about the Cloud body. Would be nice to do something with the extra Cloud head as it's just sitting in a ziploc bag, but meh

Noticed Gundamit and ShowZStore are still taking preorders for GT's Noctis (and the throne n' Versus body) while everywhere else has sold out or closed preorders. Wassup with that? Do they genuinely have stock allotments left or is this suspicious behaviour?

Attachments

• 91908913_800722730454142_5771611906024407040_n.jpg
    91908913_800722730454142_5771611906024407040_n.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 96514743_289411275400975_2101809780363362304_n.jpg
    96514743_289411275400975_2101809780363362304_n.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 0
  • 96815001_274912220352026_5521185647328493568_n.jpg
    96815001_274912220352026_5521185647328493568_n.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 0
Glitch in their stock counts, I messaged them about it a week ago and they let me know they're looking into how to fix it.
Ah, bummer. USAG still has preorders up too, but I'm getting a little sus of them. They've still not delivered my Goodsmile Nia statue which released everywhere else many months back. They keep saying their shipment is delayed but I'm beginning to suspect they just didn't place a large enough order to fulfill their orders...

Ah, bummer. USAG still has preorders up too, but I'm getting a little sus of them. They've still not delivered my Goodsmile Nia statue which released everywhere else many months back. They keep saying their shipment is delayed but I'm beginning to suspect they just didn't place a large enough order to fulfill their orders...
What is USAG? Never heard of them

What is USAG? Never heard of them
USA Gundam store! They're based on Florida, I think? They're very reliable for gunpla and other model kits, and usually have great communication and openness with customers - they do livestream Q&As every other week.

But! I've had a couple bad orders from em, Goodsmile Nia being the worst. I don't think they're as bad as Big Bad Toy Store or Toys Wonderland, but I am starting to think their pre-orders are more optimistic hope than guarantees.

USA Gundam store! They're based on Florida, I think? They're very reliable for gunpla and other model kits, and usually have great communication and openness with customers - they do livestream Q&As every other week.

But! I've had a couple bad orders from em, Goodsmile Nia being the worst. I don't think they're as bad as Big Bad Toy Store or Toys Wonderland, but I am starting to think their pre-orders are more optimistic hope than guarantees.
Thank you for the info! I ordered a bunch of times from bigbadtoy and never had an issue with them lol

Last edited:
Thank you for the info! I ordered a bunch of times from bigbadtoy and never an issue with them lol
ohh I've heard they're good for figures but they're notoriously garbage for gunpla orders lol. You never, ever preorder gunpla from them - they have a running "it'll be in stock next month!" for kits that haven't been reprinted in years. :p

Last edited:
So...just a LONG shot to post but, I'm looking for a Seiko Astron Resident Evil/Biohazard watch, anyone willing to trade a still SEALED Cloud with Fenrir Gametoys and a Zack 1st class for it? US only, specifically in the Midwest.

Back