Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unbelievable. Was watching like a hawk for how many days straight and the moment I have to help someone out is when it drops. Painful. Any kind souls willing to hook it up?

Well, I had my chance and didn't pull the trigger on either. I do really want the buster sword and a spare body - and being able to pose it without worrying as much thanks to its jointed arms would've been awesome. But at the end of the day it's still not the version of Cloud that I actually want, and would've been about 300 australian dollars for the body and spare arms. Feelsbadman though that I've been watching n waiting on this forum for weeks and was lucky enuf to see it in time - can't believe sold out already - but then just passed it up. Ah well, who else declined or missed out and wants to mourn with me? hah

I'm still a little confused buying the arms from superbuy. So $25US per arms and then we have to pay shipping once superbuy confirms the taobao order?

And Kit was worried about dead stock, yet they still sold out in minutes...

It's Gametoys... Gametoys dead stock doesn't exist.

I'm still a little confused buying the arms from superbuy. So $25US per arms and then we have to pay shipping once superbuy confirms the taobao order?
Pretty sure you don't pay shipping to your country until it arrives at their warehouse and your order is consolidated so they know the weight.

Pretty sure you don't pay shipping to your country until it arrives at their warehouse and your order is consolidated so they know the weight.

I paid $15 per arms hehe

And yeah, you are right! This is how Taoao shipping works. They consolidated all the orders and you choose your favorite shipping method.

I bought the arms, body and two VSToy Chocobo (one for a friend)! I’m so exxxzcited 🤭

I paid $15 per arms hehe

And yeah, you are right! This is how Taoao shipping works. They consolidated all the orders and you choose your favorite shipping method.

I bought the arms, body and two VSToy Chocobo (one for a friend)! I’m so exxxzcited 🤭
Mind linking the Chocobo? Thanks.

Mind linking the Chocobo? Thanks.

They’re gone dude haha

Chocobo’s friend was delayed because stock… finally the seller shipped to me and said this:

Attachments

• IMG_4448.jpeg
    IMG_4448.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 0
Damn, how much was the body?

And was it only the seamless arms for the body set and not the other 2 sets for Zack and Remake Cloud?

The superbuy link's seller seems to be starting to sell out too, the body's price is raised and one of the arm sets is gone.

Last edited:
Didn't Walter mention that they might do another batch if demand exists? Pretty sure that demand exists since it's sold out everywhere.

Any word on this?

They’re gone dude haha

Chocobo’s friend was delayed because stock… finally the seller shipped to me and said this:
Even with it being sold out, would you mind sharing the shop link? Always interested in adding more reputable shop links to my list. Thanks!

Anyone here have experience with the shipping yet? Using panda instead of superbuy for clothes and stuff, it can come to $200cad for the shipping so it's usually only worth it if you buy a bunch of stuff at once

Doesnt help it was posted at 4-5am for us at Europe lol
Yep that's it, If I had been warned i would have stood up 💪
I think it will be a real pain for us, Americans and European to have this, Gametoys clearly exaggerates with its stocks, while fans have always followed them and bought their products which always end up out of stock 😐

Back