Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is ACG going to be a figure that's in the normal figure price range or those crazy $250 for a non-haired headsculpt price range?
Unsure about the pricing but it's the purple dress version so there will be some variation of her earrings.

Yeah not sure about the status on ACG Art, but they are working on a purple dress tifa + yorha 2b last I saw

IMG_2381.png

I literally gasped. Loud 😨😨

My wife asked me “what happened?!”

Good lord that is awful…

Yessir! Body type is JOK-12D-YS. Only thing is you will need to modify the neck to make it fit. The neck is a bit thin - I added saran wrap around the metal pole of the neck (inside the 'skin') to thicken it up. Second - the neck ball joint doesn't fit Sephi. Since my display is stationary, I hotglued the head in place. I'm not sure of other methods, but I'm sure you can find something if you're creative. Maybe putty inside the headsculpt and the balljoint will fit better.

Here's some more pics as I always love to share it :lol

View attachment 701740
View attachment 701742
View attachment 701743View attachment 701744

Hands down, this still remains one of the best customs I’ve EVER seen, and an amazing use of an ‘accessory’.

So I just got shipping confirmation for both my 1x Body and 3x Arms from SuperBuy.

Postage to the UK for all 4 items was £22.75 / US$28.58

Total including postage for all items was £197.02 / US$247.42

I think it's reasonable, of course it's not cheaper than when it first came out, but it doesn't quite break the bank. Yes it maybe FOMO, but at least I got a set now.
Shipping price to France should be the same no?

Last edited:
wonder if the new silicon arm pack and the silicon arms AC cloud has are an upgrade to the OG zack arms, hopefully it is the case

Something tells me no. In the video they appear to be made of the same material.

Just pose, snap some pics, then neutral afterwards. Never ever leave them in any extreme poses.

Yessir! Body type is JOK-12D-YS. Only thing is you will need to modify the neck to make it fit. The neck is a bit thin - I added saran wrap around the metal pole of the neck (inside the 'skin') to thicken it up. Second - the neck ball joint doesn't fit Sephi. Since my display is stationary, I hotglued the head in place. I'm not sure of other methods, but I'm sure you can find something if you're creative. Maybe putty inside the headsculpt and the balljoint will fit better.

View attachment 701740
View attachment 701742

View attachment 701740
View attachment 701742

It looks really amazing. I love how it turned out. Some time ago I was looking for the GT body, but no luck (obviously) 🤣

I really like how you did all the decoration, and I don't think I'll have any trouble modifying the body and head. I was going to buy body 11 but 12 fits perfectly :)

Thank you very much again! 🥰

Back