Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh, the 1.0 face and hair sculpt is way worse than the 2.0... 1.0 barely looks like Remake Cloud.

Like it's not even close.... 2.0 is superior sculpt.

View attachment 703000

But it's annoying how many times they reissue the same **** though. They're releasing like their fifth or sixth Remake Cloud with no body updates.
Idk it just looks too cartoony? Im not sure if thats the right word and it lacks any shading. like in most scenes he looks more like the 1.0 for me but to each on their own.

Attachments

• images - 2024-05-17T045945.909.jpeg
    images - 2024-05-17T045945.909.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
  • images - 2024-05-17T051028.959.jpeg
    images - 2024-05-17T051028.959.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240517-040956.jpg
    Screenshot_20240517-040956.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240517-040959.png
    Screenshot_20240517-040959.png
    372.3 KB · Views: 0
  • images - 2024-05-17T045931.039.jpeg
    images - 2024-05-17T045931.039.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Any chance I could get a second guess from someone here about measurements? Trying to figure out the size of Noctis' Sword of the Father in 1/6 scale:

160952itkts7tks0cn4kse__91441.jpg

The figure is apparently "approx 32cm" tall. My best guess then is that the sword over his shoulder is 152mm. Thing is, when scaled that long, the handle is apparently only 3.57mm wide, which doesn't seem big enough? Got me second guessing myself. :p

Good news is that all the other Royal Arms can be scaled relative to this, I only have to get this one right for them all to be right...

Royal Arms.JPG

Any chance I could get a second guess from someone here about measurements? Trying to figure out the size of Noctis' Sword of the Father in 1/6 scale:

View attachment 703011

The figure is apparently "approx 32cm" tall. My best guess then is that the sword over his shoulder is 152mm. Thing is, when scaled that long, the handle is apparently only 3.57mm wide, which doesn't seem big enough? Got me second guessing myself. :p

Good news is that all the other Royal Arms can be scaled relative to this, I only have to get this one right for them all to be right...

View attachment 703013
I'm no professional by any means, but I can provide a second eye on this. I think the sword is longer than 152mm (6 inches). To me, it looks closer to 190mm. I reviewed his photos, and the Sword of the Father is longer than the Engine Blade, which seems to be closer to 152mm. Let me know what you think!
noctmeasurements.jpg

Not sure if there are still people who wants the arms from Taobao but I'm offering to help get the arms.

I have tried sending it to Canada to @speiky and it works out so I'm opening up this offer to more people who are in need of the arms.

As of now, CM Warehouse has ran out of stock from Arms Set A so if you are looking for that option do be aware you will be paying slightly more compared to other options.

What do I gain from this? Not much except some tea money to get through the day and helping fellow collectors who are having a hard time navigating Taobao and getting fleeced alive by third party forwarders. These arms are small items and you shouldn't be paying exorbitant amount for it.

How it works is;

- You fill up the Google Forms below
- I will contact you and place order first, at which you will transfer me the amount for the arms first.
- Once the arms arrived at my side, I will arrange for shipping to your address, you will then pay me the shipping fee + tea money ($5)

If you are interested this is the Google Forms link I have set up for easier reference on my side.
https://forms.gle/ATKZz9JaTmFFQ5mS7

Last edited:
Not sure if there are still people who wants the arms from Taobao but I'm offering to help get the arms.

I have tried sending it to Canada to @speiky and it works out so I'm opening up this offer to more people who are in need of the arms.

As of now, CM Warehouse has ran out of stock from Arms Set A so if you are looking for that option do be aware you will be paying slightly more compared to other options.

What do I gain from this? Not much except some tea money to get through the day and helping fellow collectors who are having a hard time navigating Taobao and getting fleeced alive by third party forwarders. These arms are small items and you shouldn't be paying exorbitant amount for it.

If you are interested this is the Google Forms link I have set up for easier reference on my side.
Also from Canada here. How much roughly was that shipping cost? I had cleaned up my Zack's arms last night and yeah, the TPE is getting weird already. Inside his arm, near his elbow, feels hollow. Like the material is eating itself from the inside. It's pretty weird.

Also from Canada here. How much roughly was that shipping cost? I had cleaned up my Zack's arms last night and yeah, the TPE is getting weird already. Inside his arm, near his elbow, feels hollow. Like the material is eating itself from the inside. It's pretty weird.
Oh I actually put it in the form for the approx shipping price (which I will continue to add on as I send it to different countries).

For @speiky, he ordered 6 sets of arms which comes up to about $30 USD for air shipping, the shipping is about 9 - 10 days from order placement to arrival.

Oh I actually put it in the form for the approx shipping price (which I will continue to add on as I send it to different countries).

For @speiky, he ordered 6 sets of arms which comes up to about $30 USD for air shipping, the shipping is about 9 - 10 days from order placement to arrival.
That's not too bad. I'd only need 2 sets for Zack. How soon do you require payment? I'm crippled from those third party scalpers for my DN set but I'll financially recover in about a week lol.

Highly recommend relying on @yasuo to get your GT arms sorted out!!!

I had one quick glance at Taobao and nope’d out instantly. His “agent fee” was the equivalent of coffee money. Now mind you, I paid a tiny tiny bit extra without being asked for it since he had spend his time ordering, packing and sending everything to me.

The goods arrived in 6 days. Well packaged and completely undamaged. Didn’t pay any customs either. If you still want to get your hands on the extra GAMETOYS arms, yasuo is easily the best person to speak to.

That's not too bad. I'd only need 2 sets for Zack. How soon do you require payment? I'm crippled from those third party scalpers for my DN set but I'll financially recover in about a week lol.
I will request payment for the arms first, which is only after I placed an order.

The shipping will be dealt with after the arms arrived and I get the exact quote from the post office/shipping agent.

Have updated my initial offer so its clearer for everyone too!

Just a quick pic to test. Remake Cloud with the GT-008UP body (Death Note Kira). The body is pretty much exactly the same as the AC Cloud. A bit pale for RE’s head though, but the much increased range and solid joints are worth it.

IMG_1151.jpeg

IMG_1152.jpeg

View attachment IMG_1155.jpegView attachment IMG_1156.jpeg

The suit looks pretty good too.

IMG_1146.jpeg

IMG_1148.jpeg

Last edited:

How it works is;

- I will contact you and place order first, at which you will transfer me the amount for the arms first.
- Once the arms arrived at my side, I will arrange for shipping to your address, you will then pay me the shipping fee + tea money ($5)

Thank you very much Yasuo. This is a great help to anyone seeking spare/extra arms. Appreciate you doing this.

Sent you a PM to confirm my order. Cheers

How it works is;

Great initiative!
It's just for Canada?
And just for arms or you can have Cloud's 1st soldier body too?

Great initiative!
It's just for Canada?
And just for arms or you can have Cloud's 1st soldier body too?
Currently, I can offer direct shipping to US and Canada and a few other countries.

For France and most European countries I would have to use another postal service which will incur higher costs, it's some restrictions both on Taobao platform and China postal services unfortunately. There's also the issue of being taxed but I can of course declare lower for items heading to EU regions.

And as stated, it's just arms set because they are still mostly available from CM Warehouse (Except Set A which seems to be going out of stock in a lot of places on Taobao). I can source the body but be prepared to pay much more, as of now I saw one which is at $165 USD.

The link to the Fenrir parts here. This is directly from CM Warehouse.
Yes, you're right. The materia and all its related parts are in the little hole under the hairpiece.

Ahh good question. I admit I bought the extra figure because of the hairpiece, and after comparison with my AC Clouds, i'm happy to say that it is pretty consistent. Edges are sharp, the ends of the hair are pointy, and the colour is generally ok. I mean if you really compare strand by strand then yes, there will be slight colour differences, but this is ultimately a mass produced product so I guess it can't be helped. However, for all intents and purposes, it matches really well.

The one downside of the 1st Class hairpiece is that the magnet isn't that strong on my copy. It definitely won't fall off for sure, just that it's not as 'snappy' as the one that came with AC Cloud.

Sorry I didnt try this... didnt want to stress the plastic heh
Turns out I wasn't able to buy the Fenrir parts from CM Warehouse because

"Hello, only AC buyers in our store can buy it, and we can't order it for you. Please cancel the order."

...I'm not really sure what that means? Ah well. :<

Turns out I wasn't able to buy the Fenrir parts from CM Warehouse because

"Hello, only AC buyers in our store can buy it, and we can't order it for you. Please cancel the order."

...I'm not really sure what that means? Ah well. :<
It means you have to go back to your original seller and request the Fenrir parts from them instead.

The Fenrir parts are only for collectors who ordered AC Cloud directly from them unfortunately. I would suggest looking into 3D printed parts if you really want it.

Currently, I can offer direct shipping to US and Canada and a few other countries.

For France and most European countries I would have to use another postal service which will incur higher costs, it's some restrictions both on Taobao platform and China postal services unfortunately. There's also the issue of being taxed but I can of course declare lower for items heading to EU regions.

And as stated, it's just arms set because they are still mostly available from CM Warehouse (Except Set A which seems to be going out of stock in a lot of places on Taobao). I can source the body but be prepared to pay much more, as of now I saw one which is at $165 USD.
Ok thanks.
It's $165 without shipping and eventual tax i suppose?

Just a quick pic to test. Remake Cloud with the GT-008UP body (Death Note Kira). The body is pretty much exactly the same as the AC Cloud. A bit pale for RE’s head though, but the much increased range and solid joints are worth it.

View attachment 703073

View attachment 703074

View attachment 703108View attachment 703109

The suit looks pretty good too.

View attachment 703077

View attachment 703078
well worth it, I think the body could be custom painted into the skin tone of the RE

Back