FINALLY custom Batman The Dark Knight1/6 BAT-SIGNAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm, yeah.... too bad you're 5th from last on the list my brother !!!!

mooie bijverdienste ook lijkt me :)
haal je er iets van winst uit?
ps uw prijs is meer dan redelijk, dermee dat ik het vraag en een beetje nieuwsgierig ben :)
Nou, las je het vanuit uurloon bekijk, dan verdien ik als IT'er veel meer per uur dan het maken van deze dingen. Maar ik doe dit uit passie voor de hobby.

What is the deposit in USD ?
I've can only give you an estimate. Currency exchange rate are always changing. Once you're in PayPal, you can select the amount and currency you need to pay, and PayPal will give you the exact amount you need to pay in your currency of choice. If you want, I can also request payment for the deposit thru PayPal, and then you only need to follow the instruction on the PayPal site to pay.
Not to seem wrong, but with your limited feedback, I am leary... what can we do to appease this ?
I have no answer to this. There’s no question about it. Trust has to be earned. But you have to give me a chance to earn that trust. This is also a reason why I’m using PayPal as payment method. If the buyer does not receive the item, PayPal has the option to request a refund. If this is not sufficient for you, than you can do what eighthsamurai suggested. Let some else who is more flexible take your place in the first batch, and then they can confirm that they received the item in good order.

As promised, here are some pics of the remote:
1mod6__batsignal__remote1.jpg

1mod6__batsignal__remote2.jpg

Please, read my following post, since it has important news about shipping cost.

I have some bad news for some of you, and some good news for others. I went to the post office today and apparently the shippingbrochore I was using to figure out the shipping cost is not accurate. Really weird because it was given to me at the same post office. But apparently that list only holds for normal postage in envelopes and not packages. But it clearly state on the brochre: “pakages”. But anyways, the guy at the post office directed me to their website for “real” packages. For some of you the shipping will be less and for others it will be more. For those of you who are in the first batch, the price will not increase. It was my mistake so you don’t have to worry about it. Here are the new shipping costs:

Outside Europe
EUR 28.10 (to Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Hongkong, Israel, Japan, Morocco, Netherlands Antilles, Nieuw Zeeland, Russia, Surinam, United States, south Africa)

EUR 22.80 (to Albania, Andorra, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Canary islands, Cyprus, Faeröer islands, Gibraltar, Greece, Groenland, Iceland, Kanaaleilanden, Croatia, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malta, Moldavië, Montenegro, Norway, Ukraine, San Marino, Serbia, Turkey, Vaticaanstad, Belarus, Switzerland)

Inside Europe
EUR 22.80 (to Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal (incl. Azoren and Madeira), Slovenia, Slovakia, Czechia, Bulgaria, Romania)

EUR 17,10 (to Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark (excl. Faeröer islands and Groenland), DuitslandGermany, France (incl. Corsica and Monaco, excl. Andorra), Italy (excl. San Marino and Vaticaanstad), Austria, Spain (incl. Balearen, excl. Canary islands, Melilla and Ceuta), United Kingdom (excl. Gibraltar and Kanaaleilanden), Zweden)

It needs a Bat logo engraved on it. ;) Otherwise it just looks like every other car/house alarm remote.

It needs a Bat logo engraved on it. ;) Otherwise it just looks like every other car/house alarm remote.

lol. I will probably do a logo on it, but it won't be engraved.

List update:
MadCow
phoenixram1977
intothevoid (Deposit* PAID)
Snake Eater (Deposit PAID)

KingGrayskull
drjedisith
Stephan2312
Lee in MI
G'c
Deckard
stmod0568
TheDarkKnight_NL
Old Grandpa
Rugby1970
bwayne
Minitrucker
J-Wild
elvis1976
Dark_Spidey (3x)
Sachiel
BLACKHAMMER
ro926
Chouzi
Reinhardt
eighthsamurai
Riko (!remote)
Highlyfueled
BobbyC
Thrustmaster
RIDDICK (2x)
Alan
Darthy

Guys, I’m closing the list. As of now I will not accept more requests. I did the math, and it will take me about a year to finish all these. There are other things I want to build so I have to pull the plug on these. Thanks for understanding.

PS. Darthy, you are really lucky that I decided to refresh the page before posting:).

Guys, I’m closing the list. As of now I will not accept more requests. I did the math, and it will take me about a year to finish all these. There are other things I want to build so I have to pull the plug on these. Thanks for understanding.

wow, I am honored to have put myself on that list than :) This will be very unique than...

damn!

just missed the boat on this.

If it opens up, or people drop out down the line, please put me down.

Also, can you elaborate how you made this?

it is very nice work!!

Damn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job man !!!!!!!!!! congratulation :monkey4
Thanks fantasymaker.

Sorry seniram6 & Master Monkey, like I said a few pages back, neither me nor Elektro have the time to write a tutorial for this.

in this funny Batman vs. Kevin parody we can actually see the Batsignal quite good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w08o609ISRI&feature=related
The clip is pretty funny. :) However the batsignal that is shown in it is not the same as the one used in the TDK. Still looks cool though.

The list (typo corrected):
MadCow
phoenixram1977

KingGrayskull
drjedisith
Stephan2312
Lee in MI
G'c
Deckard
stmod0568
TheDarkKnight_NL
Old Grandpa
Rugby1970
bwayne
Minitrucker
J-Wild
elvis1976
Dark_Spidey (3x)
Sachiel
BLACKHAMMER
ro926
Chouzi
Reinhardt
eighthsamurai
Riko (!remote)
Highlyfueled
BobbyC
Thrustmaster
RIDDICK (2x)
alanfan
Darthy
lforigno

MadCow and phonixram1977: I’ve sent you PM regarding payment before the weekend. Until now I haven’t receive payment. I’m waiting on you two to start ordering the parts I need so I can start working. As of now, you have 48 hours to take care of the deposit. If after that I don’t receive payment, I will push you back on the list to allow someone else to take part in the first batch. I will also PM you this message to make sure you get it.

Thanks fantasymaker.

Sorry seniram6 & Master Monkey, like I said a few pages back, neither me nor Elektro have the time to write a tutorial for this.

The clip is pretty funny. :) However the batsignal that is shown in it is not the same as the one used in the TDK. Still looks cool though.

The list (typo corrected):
MadCow
phoenixram1977

KingGrayskull
drjedisith
Stephan2312
Lee in MI
G'c
Deckard
stmod0568
TheDarkKnight_NL
Old Grandpa
Rugby1970
bwayne
Minitrucker
J-Wild
elvis1976
Dark_Spidey (3x)
Sachiel
BLACKHAMMER
ro926
Chouzi
Reinhardt
eighthsamurai
Riko (!remote)
Highlyfueled
BobbyC
Thrustmaster
RIDDICK (2x)
alanfan
Darthy
lforigno

MadCow and phonixram1977: I’ve sent you PM regarding payment before the weekend. Until now I haven’t receive payment. I’m waiting on you two to start ordering the parts I need so I can start working. As of now, you have 48 hours to take care of the deposit. If after that I don’t receive payment, I will push you back on the list to allow someone else to take part in the first batch. I will also PM you this message to make sure you get it.

will you update the list if there are people who cancel their order?

Back