Flash Point Studio 1/6 Scale Deathknell Standard and Deluxe Version (ZSJL Deathstroke)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I order some accessories for the rifle and changed the guns add the holster
Changed the body too but the legs still looks too skinny

Attachments

• 422713886_1141331270187110_4486012126241463833_n.jpg
    422713886_1141331270187110_4486012126241463833_n.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 0
  • 421832336_911369620376853_6156485957604538011_n.jpg
    421832336_911369620376853_6156485957604538011_n.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 0
I want to try and put the star lord body mms539, but i don't know if the chest will allow me to close the armor

Managed to grab the knightmare version at a good price because he was damaged (more on that later).

My goal was to put it on a Man of steel body, the best heroically proportioned body.

Tough work but pretty happy with the results.

Chest armor cut on both sides, warmed to fit the new body, both sides reattached with straps glued.
Diecast shoulders deformed with pliers to fit the bigger shoulders.

Biceps, forearms arrmors warmed to fit the new body.

Thighs were the most annoying thing. Had to shave the body thighs, cut the thighs with a Dremel to deform them so they fit the bigger body thighs. Still want to work on them... Will see...

Shaved the body ankles a bit to fit the armor.

Will add :
- Shoulder bullet strap (btw what colors are the bullets, they seem to be silver but black foam on top?)
- Thigh holster with sig sauer.
- Replace the gun in the chest holster with the correct one a Glock.
-find smaller accurate grenades

Modified the base of the unmasked headsculpt to fit the bigger body neck.
But sadly the head is quite damaged hence the price.
Paint is damaged on the back and the hair is find on the front of the mohawk.
I can touch up the paint but I'm having trouble finding what to use for the missing hair on the front. It's almost nothing but dunno where I could find a match.

Anybody has an extra unmasked sculpt for spare?

As always on my pics heads look bigger but is better proportioned in hands

IMG_20240602_203153.jpg

Managed to grab the knightmare version at a good price because he was damaged (more on that later).

My goal was to put it on a Man of steel body, the best heroically proportioned body.

Tough work but pretty happy with the results.

Chest armor cut on both sides, warmed to fit the new body, both sides reattached with straps glued.
Diecast shoulders deformed with pliers to fit the bigger shoulders.

Biceps, forearms arrmors warmed to fit the new body.

Thighs were the most annoying thing. Had to shave the body thighs, cut the thighs with a Dremel to deform them so they fit the bigger body thighs. Still want to work on them... Will see...

Shaved the body ankles a bit to fit the armor.

Will add :
- Shoulder bullet strap (btw what colors are the bullets, they seem to be silver but black foam on top?)
- Thigh holster with sig sauer.
- Replace the gun in the chest holster with the correct one a Glock.
-find smaller accurate grenades

Modified the base of the unmasked headsculpt to fit the bigger body neck.
But sadly the head is quite damaged hence the price.
Paint is damaged on the back and the hair is find on the front of the mohawk.
I can touch up the paint but I'm having trouble finding what to use for the missing hair on the front. It's almost nothing but dunno where I could find a match.

Anybody has an extra unmasked sculpt for spare?

As always on my pics heads look bigger but is better proportioned in hands

View attachment 705725
Nice work he looks super heroic there. Flash Point really let us down with the small body but I’m still glad I have this figure.

Was planning a bodyswap but took one look at the suit when I received it and thought he’ll naww, that’s gonna be way too much work- so instead I just don’t stand him next to Batfleck.

Here’s a good look at the shoulder-strap shells
1717385865017.png

1717385942243.png

Nice work he looks super heroic there. Flash Point really let us down with the small body but I’m still glad I have this figure.

Was planning a bodyswap but took one look at the suit when I received it and thought he’ll naww, that’s gonna be way too much work- so instead I just don’t stand him next to Batfleck.

Here’s a good look at the shoulder-strap shells
View attachment 705763
View attachment 705764

Thanks a lot
Weird ass bullets lol.
Will see how to do something accurate.

Back