Freak #94869 Reporting!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trustey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys! I have been collecting for 3-4 years.

My first statue was Sin City Marv by William Paquet so yeah I have always had great taste!

I love to decorate my house like a 14 year old boy would if he had a decent paycheck. Predators, Aliens, Chestbursters, Cyborgs, and Mutants! A little something in every room (see pic) to let any woman who walks in here know that this is a mans house and she can forget all about moving in, tying me down, and doing the place up in quilts and doilys or whatever :mwaha

I am a career Army soldier, 11 yrs active duty I am a Combat Male Nurse! Originally joined as a medic.

I collect Bowen X-Men and anyone with attitude or a Big F'in Gun (or preferably two!).

From Sideshow I love the large scale Alien, Pred, T2 stuff. Also the Marvel VS Dios are amazing. I am starting to work on the LOTR as well.

A lil Batman, Captain America, and Superman love as well.

I like Master Replicas they did a fine job on the Hybrid Chestburster and I only wish I could afford to get into the beautiful 1:1 Star Wars helmets theyve done.

decorativesoap.jpg

Back