Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Funny, I assumed you were doing it with Tapatalk. That's how I did mine the other day. When you go to upload a pic, it asks if you want picture or video. I chose video, I recorded it directly in the app, and it uploaded.

Well that's way easier :lol

https://dc81b43d9a61fb34c8ad-1671ec...4.r64.cf1.rackcdn.com/2671442_925f84fe_m.jpeg

2671442_925f84fe_m.jpeg

Perfect! :goodpost: that's what Im talking about :lecture

Holy crap, that was a lot of pages to get through. I mainly blame Ken for his guess a movie every 18 seconds contest :lol

Congrats to anyone that won!
:lol Like I said, I should have done that contest during the "post count" contest, to boost the numbers!

anmI8Lf.gif

400_Joker_logo.jpg

contest
Joker Contest: to enter you must post a picture of sexy DC cosplay. could be any of the DC Female characters.
(Just cute sexy normal cosplay, maybe nothing too revealing :lol ) lets see some cool hot cosplay pics!

prize: Joker skin mask

fiiQmS9.jpg
That mask is too creepy for me! :lol I'm out...

anmI8Lf.gif

400_Joker_logo.jpg

contest
Joker Contest: to enter you must post a picture of sexy DC cosplay. could be any of the DC Female characters.
(Just cute sexy normal cosplay, maybe nothing too revealing :lol ) lets see some cool hot cosplay pics!

prize: Joker skin mask

fiiQmS9.jpg

ivy-in%20grass-bottom.png

This woman did a few more risqué poses, but this one is 'cleaner'. :lol

:lol Like I said, I should have done that contest during the "post count" contest, to boost the numbers!

That mask is too creepy for me! :lol I'm out...

Better than what you are currently working with.... :lol

Yes! Perfect stress release after work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I rediscovered it while on vacation recently and set my DVD to record it... I now have about 70 episodes to watch. I tell ya, if Spook wasn't going on I'd probably sit and watch them all in one sitting. :lol

do the wheel on the website and you could just take a screen shot of the result. and post it here like a regular pic

(I have a gif maker program called gif cam that lets me record the spinning wheel) you could do that too. but it involves downloading the thing )

but a pic of the result is good too

I have some sub box stuff...duplicates, etc I wanted to give away as prizes. I downloaded an app so I'll start setting it up and hopefully I'll have it ready for later today. :)

20pq4a1.jpg

Back