Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Can we all take a moment and recognize that a long-standing Spooktacular tradition has come to an end?

The Mandarin Hot Toy has gone on Spook sale for the final time, for he is now sold out. Kudos to you Mandarin...you held out as long as you could.

tumblr_o4mcc5224E1uihqpao1_540.gif
To the Mandarin! :hi5:

Thanks crows! I really wanted to be more involved and hold my own contests, but we spent time in the ER and doctors office this week with my daughter, plus we're all sick. I just wasn't able to keep up. :(

Next year I suppose.
Sorry to hear that. :( I hope everything is OK... I was wondering what happened to you.

Congrats jabbahey!
Congrats Patriot666! Don't worry brother. Family and health first. Get your family feeling better.

hope you all had a safe halloween! what a great freaktacular. and thanks to those who make it great every year! Some pics of the GF and I, we went as Purgers. :lol

3A2980AB-2886-4434-8D1B-F20054694A69_zpspvchxxzp.jpg

B5D44033-E33D-48BD-9650-AFE8B27FA691_zpscuqwezjh.jpg

You guys did another great job this year. Sideshow should take note and make Spooktacular fun again.
I'm sure they don't even know of this thread's existence...

How's everybody's post-Halloween going?
Kinda depressed, to be honest...

This sounds like a great campaign hat idea :lol
:lol Indeed!

It's dark outside by 4.30pm now. :lol
Man, that's too early! Winter is coming...

hope you all had a safe halloween! what a great freaktacular. and thanks to those who make it great every year! Some pics of the GF and I, we went as Purgers. :lol

3A2980AB-2886-4434-8D1B-F20054694A69_zpspvchxxzp.jpg

B5D44033-E33D-48BD-9650-AFE8B27FA691_zpscuqwezjh.jpg
Now THAT is awesome!!! Did you design the masks, or did you find masks that look like that?

Contest Time!

Just when you thought Freaktacular was over, here's a new one from me.

As I hinted, this is about all the great Freaks who have been running contests this year, but it is open to all (including said Freaks).

It is "The Walking Dead" universe. Write a description of how each of these Freaks would have died and post it here (so all can enjoy). I will judge by my own tastes (not foisting the blame off on anyone else). If I can't pick one clear favorite, the top entries will go into a random pool.

GeneralZodLives
Vander
Punkg42
Lamelnik
Centurion
banthafett
crows
Kenbenobi
djosharp
Shawpaw
Darth Madden

The prize is the following: https://funko.com/products/pop-star..., November 1st. [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Back