• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT Bruce Lee DX 04 ex + TONS of bonuses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joebad

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling some of my favorite 1:6 scale figures here. Prices include shipping, Paypal fees, and insurance.

I want sell my Hot Toys Bruce Lee DX 04 exclusive version. As the title says this comes with ALOT of extras. I made 3 complete Bruce Lee figures out of this set. I used the battle damaged body to complete a Game of Death figure with Enterbay track suit, shoes, and nunchucks. I also painted a battle damaged head to make it look clean for this figure. The second figure is an Enter the Dragon figure using the exclusive clean body with the sweat effect. The third figure is a Bruce Lee wearing his complete uniform using the Hot Toys smile head sculpt. Along with all this will come an untouched battle damaged head sculpt and clean head sculpt that came with the DX 04 set (5 sculpts in all!). All DX 04 accessories are included (most of which are untouched) and it comes with art and shipping box. SOLD

u2u2a3ad.jpg

uraru5yn.jpg

qeryhysa.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT Bruce Lee DX 04 ex + TONS of bonuses & HT Joker 2.0 DX 11 ex

Bump...might have to put these on eBay.

Bump...last price drop.

Halloween bump!

Joker now sold!

Last edited: