• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: Motuc weapons pak(s)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deak Starkiller

Super Freak
Reaction score
PM me with any questions. This is only open to the US, shipping is not included. Also I reserve the right to deal with cool/reasonable people with feedback on the forum, so no ****** bags please. The only thing I am looking to trade for is a Medicom ROTJ Boba Fett. :wave Thanks!

Hot Toys Demon Batman $150-FREE PARCEL POST SHIPPING-SOLD

Only opened for inspection, in great condition.

6129575464_19ff021d25_b.jpg

Takara DMK-01 Optimus Prime $145-SOLD

I only cut the tape to make sure nothing is broken, this is an awesome representation of Optimus Prime. This is SOLD OUT everywhere.

6116548221_91928952b0_b.jpg

Here is an example of what the completed kit can look like (on the right), not my picture this is from hendi55 on flickr.

5876854540_27b170f21d_b.jpg

Revenge of the Fallen Hasbro Leader Class Optimus Prime $40-SOLD

Still sealed, but the box has some shelf wear. This would be a good one to open, an awesome figure of Prime.

6116548331_759bc6ba6b_z.jpg

Masters of the Universe Classics: WEAPONS PACK(S), Mer-Man, Moss-Man, & TRUs Skeletor from the 2-Pack $50-SOLD

Figures have only been displayed never played with and they're complete, everything you see is included and the Weapons Paks are sealed.

motu.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: MOTUC WEAPONS PAK(S), MER-MAN, MOSS-MAN, & TRUs SKELETOR!

Good seller here. Not a ******. :lecture

p-pow!!! Free bizzump!

Thanks boys! And a price drop to boot! :wave

Only an _______ wouldn't buy this. You're not an _______, are you?

Re: FS: TFormers Dual Model Kit Prime, ROTF Prime, MOTUC WEAPONS PAK(S) & FIGURES!

Labor Day don't want to go to work tomorrow BUMP!

Re: FS: TFormers Dual Model Kit Prime, ROTF Prime, MOTUC WEAPONS PAK(S) & FIGURES!

BUMP for the night, hey tomorrow is already Wednesday!

BUMP, suck-a-ducks!

Re: FS: Hot Toys Demon Batman, Dual Model Kit Prime, ROTF Prime, & MOTUC WEAPONS PAK(

BUMP and added Demon Bats.

Re: FS: Hot Toys Demon Batman, Dual Model Kit Prime, ROTF Prime, & MOTUC WEAPONS PAK(

BUMPing my for sale pile! :wave

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMPage. Your message is too short forum. :mad:

Good price on the Demon Bats. I'd bite, but I sold mine recently. :lol

Back