Future Lost Hunters - what to you expect and want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karatka

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, we've seen that HT are doing at least one Lost Hunter, and employing a 'hybrid' approach fo combining elements from multiple movie characters. Personally, I think this is great... otherwise most of the Hunters don't have enough gear to justify being standalone figures.

What I would like to know is what fellow Predator nuts would like - or expect - to see in the future. Personally, I don't expect more than 'only' 3-4 Lost Hunters... my money is on:

(1) "Borg" base with "Brother Boar" bio and "Hippie" spear as we've seen

(2) "Snake" base with "Boar" bio.

(3) One or both of 'Gort' and 'Ram' as straight P2 repaints. I'd actually expect to see Ram more, since Gort is literally a head swap - his body patterns look identical to the hero's - while Ram at least has a unique colour scheme and different waist accessories. I can also imagine HT wanting to save the distinctive Gort bio-mask for a P1 variant down the line - it was, after all, designed for the original Predator.

Anyway, this lot would cover off almost every unique element in the collective Lost Hunters designs. For the real fanatics who want all 8, the components will exist (well, they will once the P1 is released) so all they'd be looking at is combining parts and repainting.

4 lost hunters would, satisfyingly, allow the P2 line to match the AVP one for size. This is as it should be.

Last edited:
I want Hippie!!! He is a cool blue coloring and looks to be a little larger than the other LHs.

Hippie:

hippiescreenshot.png

HipFullbod.jpg

So, we've seen that HT are doing at least one Lost Hunter, and employing a 'hybrid' approach fo combining elements from multiple movie characters. Personally, I think this is great... otherwise most of the Hunters don't have enough gear to justify being standalone figures.

What I would like to know is what fellow Predator nuts would like - or expect - to see in the future. Personally, I don't expect more than 'only' 3-4 Lost Hunters... my money is on:

(1) "Borg" base with "Brother Boar" bio and "Hippie" spear as we've seen

(2) "Snake" base with "Boar" bio.

(3) One or both of 'Gort' and 'Ram' as straight P2 repaints. I'd actually expect to see Ram more, since Gort is literally a head swap - his body patterns look identical to the hero's - while Ram at least has a unique colour scheme and different waist armour. I can also imagine HT wanting to save the distinctive Gort bio-mask for a P1 variant down the line - it was, after all, designed for the original Predator.

Anyway, this lot would cover off almost every unique element in the collective Lost Hunters designs. For the real fanatics who want all 8, the components will exist (well, they will once the P1 is released) so all they'd be looking at is combining parts and repainting.

4 lost hunters would, satisfyingly, allow the P2 line to match the AVP one for size. This is as it should be.

You can tell all that from the movie? Everything looks just orange to me.

For the real fanatics who want all 8, the components will exist (well, they will once the P1 is released) so all they'd be looking at is combining parts and repainting.

Well technically you could just use the P2 Elder as a base and then get a P1 mask off Ebay. Quick question: I think it was Adambomb who mentioned he'd like to see some variety as far as height in the lost hunters (since they were all different, the P1 Variant was much shorter than the rest for instance) Would that cause a problem with buyers? If like the P1 Variant was say.. 12 inches tall instead of 14 or whatever the standard height of the Preds are now? Maybe one or two at 13 inches, etc. So they all look different despite having the same basic building blocks (P2)?

I think differing heights is good for the line. Especially if they go all the LHs.

I was always facinated with Brother Boar, he has all this fur and stuff on his right arm, then just a thin piece of cloth on his left. No traditional gauntlets with blades and computer. He really looks like a "Hunter" imo.

who made that pred (hippie)

Stan Winston and Crew.

Aye, I'd love a little difference in the height!

Start off from 13" - and add a quarter/half inch every other figure, but not going over 14". (since that's been THE height used thus far... it'd look weird to have one tower over the others, lol)

i mean in Mikes picture, the blue one, i thought is was 1?6 but then i looked closer, is that the one from the movie???

oh sweet, is that the only one, or do you have pics of the others in production? and why do the call one of the snake?

They are just nicknames given by the crew although some of the bios is where they got their names. Someone posted all of the scanned pics somewhere on this site....let's me see if I could find it.

Back