FXWORK.COM sculpts in progress :) .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Russ those are OUTSTANDING, looking forward to seeing them with your Universal Monster collection!

Got a few headless Doctors on my shelf but Sallah is a must too.

Jeff

OK
So Doctorr #1 and the Master will be available soon .

Still messing with Sallah and the Brigadier heads before until I think theyre ready to be called finished.

BUT
Heres a lil something I was working on that Ive always wanted to have as a figure set to go with w my Universal Monster figures .....

aandc.jpg

More updates soon :)
Russ

I was shocked and overjoyed when I saw this post... I never thought anyone would ever make them. They are spot on. You did a masterful job on the boys. Abbott's expression is perfect. Lou looks great as well.

Please tell me that you will cast these and make them available for sale! Are you taking orders? and what will be the cost?

I've always wanted Bud and Lou in 1/6th scale. They are, and have always been, my favorite comedy team and Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein is one of my all time favorite films.

For me, they are must haves.

It's always cool to see a labor of love project come to fruition. These look great.

I was shocked and overjoyed when I saw this post... I never thought anyone would ever make them. They are spot on. You did a masterful job on the boys. Abbott's expression is perfect. Lou looks great as well.

Please tell me that you will cast these and make them available for sale! Are you taking orders? and what will be the cost?

I've always wanted Bud and Lou in 1/6th scale. They are, and have always been, my favorite comedy team and Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein is one of my all time favorite films.

For me, they are must haves.

Yeah, what he said. Will you be making these available? If so, when and how much? Also, would love to see a WC Fields and laurel and Hardy (also Marx Bros).

Sean

:impatient: Hannibal will be back on after I get through a few of these others . I have to be in that particular characters zone or I just mess them up with pickin around :slap

I will most likely offer the set of Bud and Lou , I want Marx Bros for myself so that's a definite .

NOt sure who else yet, I have a LOT of heads that I roughed out while in the mood. All the Dr Who's are keepin me real busy.
I'm tweakin Sallah for molding soon .
Ripley, Roddy Piper , Louis Tully, and a ton of others that I hop on from time to time are comin up .
I want top have an Army of Customs :yess:

IF only I could get outfits for all I want to do...heh

Since Im initially doing them for me, I gotta be in the mindset to get each one done to my liking first though.

Sadly with my film schedule stuff and general life crap, some have beat me to the characters I was workin on but got behind on. But Im still gonna finish heads that I had started even though others released their versions of, even if I dont end up sellin copies, I need to finish them .

I know its frustratin to ma brotha customizers :gah: but I think its worth it in the end , and Im only mortal....well...sortof.. !

Russ

Hey Russ how about Major General George Hammond? If you sculpt the head I'll get his dress uniform together for you, he would look awesome next to your/our SG-1 teams! :wink1:
As a matter of fact, if you sculpt any new SG-1 heads I'll make sure you have outfits for them!

HA

I was thinking that last night watchin the show. I do think He is deserving of his own figure . I do miss Don Davis showin up in things :(
I like your proposal , not sure of my timeframe though

We'll talk :)

He added alot to the show, miles above what Bridges did.

Whenever you get to him is cool with me.

Just keep in mind that I could have his outfit in the mail to you Tuesday if you have a wild hair over the long weekend and crank him out :lol

Back