gentle giant freddy statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mpl12888

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has picked up the gentle giant statue of freddy and if it is actualy a desent piece. For being 7" tall and $150 i was probly gunna pass but id like to hear some opinions if anyone did get one.

bump for this one. anyone have theirs and can share pics?:confused:

freddychair.png

Last edited:
yeah I'm thinking most people feel the same way. Hopefully, I'll be able to pick this up somewhere down the line for less than $100. Cheapest on Ebay now is around $130 shipped. Thought about it, but I decided to wait until price drops more.

just saw it for the first time at a toy shop yesterday..except from being kinda small, it looks very good..paint and sculpt were great.But like the others, 150$ for this, is too much.

At 80$, I would have bite.

it does look like a great statue but im with everyone on the whole $150 for a 7" statue... im gunna pass. id love to pick up a good statue of freddy at that price range sometime, but alittle bigger

just saw it for the first time at a toy shop yesterday..except from being kinda small, it looks very good..paint and sculpt were great.But like the others, 150$ for this, is too much.

At 80$, I would have bite.

With your endorsement, I am officially on the hunt for one on the cheap. $150 is way to much imo.

I saw this as well last week and while it's a great piece, it was a little small. I expected something bigger for the price. Needless to say, if I can find it on clearance eventually I'll pick it up...

A buddy of mine sold me one for $99.99, no shipping fees, no taxes, and I got to pick the best one of his stock!!!! Niiiiicee.

Since my son is more into 80's boogey men, and not the classics, I am kind of building a little area of my monster museum up for his interests.

Saw it in a shop 3 weeks ago. Was in the same shop last week picking up my ex stormies and it was still there. I wasn't surprised it's not very good. Going back this weekend to pick up some more stuff. I'm sure he is still there, poor little ugly bastard. what was equally disappointing is the TCM2 Bubba bust. It looked great in the proto pics but the final product fails. Sucks because I wanted it :( .

Back