Statue Gentle Giant Pan's Labyrinth Pale Man SDCC Ex. statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info! :)

It would have been great, if they also released Pan, so you could display them together. But maybe next year as another Comic Con Exclusive. ;)

I'm not positive that the version they're releasing now is the same size though, the ones on display few years ago were large statues but these new ones may or may not be the same size. The sculpt is the same, but then they are 3D printed so I guess they could print them at different sizes if they want.

-

The problem is that they didn't publish any info about the specs on their website. Judging by the box (20"), it's hard to believe that Pale Man could be in 1/4 scale. Would be happy to hear he is in the same scale with Premium Format statues though... right now there is only speculation about the actual height.

Mine's on the way. I preordered though Gentle Giant collector's club thing. I forget the name as I didn't give a crap bout anything they had cept paleman. Be here on thrusday.

Last edited:
Not sure about this sculpt. I absolutely love the movie Pan's Labryinth and remember this character well...but for some reason this figure to me almost looks like some 100 year old naked dude with loose hanging skin. I do not think I could display this. Now if I were able to get my hands on the Pan PF...now that would be another story. :)

statue003.jpg

I need a Pan statue so badly . . .

Back