God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I finish God of War tonight. The final trophy pops up. The audio for the final cinematic is playing in the background but the image on the screen is frozen. So I let it finish. I power down. And now my drive won't spin. :banghead :cuss

"In the end there will be only chaos"
Sorry to hear, that sucks.

So I finish God of War tonight. The final trophy pops up. The audio for the final cinematic is playing in the background but the image on the screen is frozen. So I let it finish. I power down. And now my drive won't spin. :banghead :cuss

Crap one :( I platinum'd it not long ago. Now working on all trophies for 1&2 :D

Ok so I replaced my laser (hopefully this one lasts more than a year) and watched the final cut scene. WTF!?!? :horror

That sucks man, I would be furious if that happened to me. I finally go the Trophy of Zeus on Tuesday and lucky me...... the system still works. You'll love the ending when you see it man. Good luck getting it working again.

Funny stuff...

[ame="https://youtu.be/Fv5_lXtlXNg"]https://youtu.be/Fv5_lXtlXNg[/ame]

LANGUAGE WARNING. TURN THE SPEAKERS DOWN IF YOU DON"T WANT ANYONE TO HEAR A LOT OF SWEARING. :rotfl

:rotfl :rotfl that guy doesn't know how to do that. He did well to get to 9 doing it the hard way though :lol Should have used the grab technique then hit the wrong button to get instantly froze.
Very funny though :lol

We typically dont seem to get multiply pieces from video games for some reason... warcraft starcraft and diablo have all only had one release if im not mistaken and they have more options then GOW imo.

They did mention before they wanted to make dioramas and so on and Kratos sold pretty well. I'd say there's a decent chance of another piece but yeah, no guarantee.

This is without a doubt one of SS' top masterpieces. Hope the Kratos statue will gain more value now that God of War 4 has been announced as well as a God of War movie!!

This is without a doubt one of SS' top masterpieces. Hope the Kratos statue will gain more value now that God of War 4 has been announced as well as a God of War movie!!
I agree once again, Brother Leo. I don't know why this piece hasn't reached greater heights of status. It is truly astounding and very powerful. I love my EX!

PS: Check out who posted right above you in this thread. Weren't you look looking for Dr. T before? :)

DSC_0855.JPG

Looks frighteningly AWESOME !

Very nice Leo. Congrats on your latest addition.

Back