Green Dragon DAILY Toyfair GIVEAWAY!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey peeps!

Wanted to let everyone know that The Green Dragon is having a DAILY GIVEAWAY BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER this year's International Toyfair! So...make sure you hit all the sites, Sideshow, Action-Figure, CoolToyReview, Figures.com, etc., etc., and then head on over to The Green Dragon for the FREE STUFF!

SOME of the prizes: Sideshow EXCLUSIVE 12-Inch Figures, Busts, plus Busts from Gentle Giant and even some Animated Maquettes...but that may not be ALL...so get on over and check it out!

While we always tend to have some decent contests, this time we have some AWESOME items to giveaway EACH and EVERY day of Toyfair! And who knows...there may even be some surprises along the way!!!

tf2008.jpg

Green Dragon Toyfair DAILY Giveaway

Geb

The Green Dragon DAILY GIVEAWAY has NOW started...check out the Toyfair Coverage page and get registered...don't forget the rules...gotta look closely for the clues...they are easy, but makes the contest a bit more fun!

Geb

Very generous of you, Geb!

I own everything I want from your list, though, so I'll abstain and let some other lucky fellow try their luck.

:duff

Does ANYONE want FREE STUFF?? Entries are pretty slow today for the Animated Elizabeth Swann...great chance to score a free Animaquette from Gentle Giant!!

Geb

I must be missing something. On the main page there's a link for the Elizabeth Swann giveaway, but the giveaway page says that today's prize is a Troll Maquette.

Plus, the instructions on the main page say to "answer the very simple clue" on the giveaway page to enter. I don't see any clue on the giveaway page.

Help!

Yeah, RoboDad, I'm missing it too... I went through every Toy Fair page and didn't see anything that was a "keyword" image... at least that I could tell.

Funny, I have looked at every page on the GD site this morning and there is no key word to be found. If it is, it sure escaped me today.:google

I've looked for a keyword for several days now and found nothing...and I checked every darn thing that had anything to do with Toyfair.....I'm giving up.

Well...I never thought this would be as tricky as it has been. It is entirely possible we ran into a browser problem with this contest. If that is the case, I am sincerely sorry...and will remedy this for the next contest. I only thought it would have been fun to have folks do a little 'work' to get the prizes.

Congrats to those who figured it out...and special NOTE:

Due to a server error for today's running for the EXCLUSIVE Boromir, I have extended the contest through Friday at Midnight...and you should be able to get the keyword now...right between the giveaway banner and the Toyfair Updates table listing companies and themes.

Okay...that was too much of a hint.

Geb

Well...I never thought this would be as tricky as it has been. It is entirely possible we ran into a browser problem with this contest. If that is the case, I am sincerely sorry...and will remedy this for the next contest. I only thought it would have been fun to have folks do a little 'work' to get the prizes.

Due to a server error for today's running for the EXCLUSIVE Boromir, I have extended the contest through Friday at Midnight...and you should be able to get the keyword now...right between the giveaway banner and the Toyfair Updates table listing companies and themes.

Geb

Thanks for that very big hint Geb. :) I was a fool and thought I was supposed to be looking for a word enbedded over an image of something....now that I see what the keyword is I probably saw them all along and didn't realize what it was. :eek:

he he he.... I was right yesterday then since thats where I saw "toys" but I didn't win. Oh well there is always today.

Geb

Ok, I might have seen something like that yesterday as well, but just didn't realize it was the keyword image. Thanks for the great give aways however! I won't enter on the Ex Boromir since I have him, so others have a better chance.

Back