Halloween Horror Nights 2012 Hollywood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrueSam

The Queen of Darkness
Reaction score
I'm starting this thread now while my mind is on it- been getting Universal's emails about the great new mazes this year. Lookin' good and scary! :rock
Also, I want to give us plenty of time to decide and plan.
blackbat.gif

Can I count on the usual suspects this year, I hope?! So many of you flaked out last year... :stick

Saturday nights are better for Zoomaround and I but here are all the dates we're considering:

9/21 or 22
10/5 or 6
10/19 or 20
10/26 or 27

With 10/20 being the preferred night.

What say you? It is so much fun for a bunch of Freaks to get together, eat dinner and do this! Please come out and play...

https://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/hollywood/2012/teaser/

ghost2.gif

Last edited:
Re: Halloween Horror Nights 2013 Hollywood

The further away from Halloween the better for me (less crowds) but that's just me. Oh and I'm totally doing a front of the line pass again this year (totally worth the extra money I thought).

Hmmm... I'd have to fly in, and figure out a way to get there too.

I have plans to go on Friday the 28th of Sep. 21st is already going to be Knotts for me. I'd love to go with you guys though. Like CA said, the farther from Halloween the better. HHN has been crazy packed the last couple years. Even though there isn't as much to do there, you're lucky to get to all of it on a Saturday, even in Sept.

tumblr_m6tt1kb6pp1qfwk5g.png

:lol!!
Definitely in!! :rock!!
Friday or Saturdays would be better for me too since we'd be staying for the night.
I'll be in L.A. on the weekend of the 22nd for the He-Man/ThunderCats Convention, so I'd be game for 21st, no crowds and cheaper prices.

Any particular reason why 10/12 or 10/13 not being considered?
:wave

Thanks Sam. I'll keep this in mind and watch for a finalized freak date. Then if it meshes with my nearly impossible schedule, I'll book something. Or maybe even just drive down. But to be honest, a Sunday night is best for me. Oh, damn, is that even an option!?!?

:lol

Oh yes, Front of the Line fo sho!

Does the 20th not appeal to you at all? Too close?

20th seems too close to me...but I also need to check with CJ about this too and what dates would work. I know he's into going to HHN again as well!

Pick a date and if I am going to be around I'll go. Don't try and plan around me, hell I can barely make my own plans around my schedule sometimes.

I'm afraid I'm going to slammed again this year around that time. Do front of line passes sell out quick?

Back