Halloween

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furystorm

Super Freak
Reaction score
Halloween - One of my favorite horror films of all time.

Watching my new purchase, 25 Years of Terror, this evening.

Discuss... :D

Still, to this day, Myers gives me the heebie jebies. Even just this silly little doc with the Carpenter score rolling, in my dark home all alone. Makes me check all the dark spaces before settling in. Don't really know what it is, when I've grown out of this fear for every other character in the genre. My mind must just allow Myers that power, like they say in ANOES...

I just can't turn away! :horror

Awesome Thread Bro

samuel_L_Jackson.gif

one of the worst nightmares I've had was with Myers.he was in my neighborhood and he came to my house and broke the windows and was going to kill me. really really scary dream, he was unstoppable.

I have a fondness for the third movie even if it didn't have Myers in it.

Yeah, Rob really made a great movie. What's this 'Original' you guys are talking about? I'll have to check it out.

I will say this, Rob made a great first half. I love the first half of the movie and I love how messed up the family is.
He could have made an original movie and it would have been great, maybe a new Slasher to join the others.

The once the movie actually becomes a remake of the original is when they totally lost me. gets pretty awful specially the girl playing Laurie Strode has to be one of the most annoying girls I have ever seen. I really could not watch the movie because of her. She completely ruins it for me.
I know all the girls act annoying but this girl was acting like she was 6 for most of the movie. Rob zombie really screwed the movie with the way he wanted her to act.

Like I said the movie has some really good things going for it but once Laurie shows up my interest is pretty much over. Horrible awful character Rob Zombie did.

halloween-2-laurie-strode.jpg

Back