Halo 4 Master Chief 1/4 Resin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the quality McF seems to be putting out - I have the Edward Kenway Unpainted proof out for delivery, I'll probably grab a painted one next month :)

Great shots on this - wish we could get that paint app on the MC PF :)

Anyone have the Forward Unto Dawn Hunter statue? After seeing how nicely Chief came out, I took the plunge on eBay. Should be here in a week.

Anyone have the Forward Unto Dawn Hunter statue? After seeing how nicely Chief came out, I took the plunge on eBay. Should be here in a week.

I do and its great as well :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I don't have it but really want it. I found out about it after it was released and sold out and don't know if I'm willing to pay the higher secondary price.

I would love to see some pics though!

I dont have it but saw it in person at the Mcfarlane store and it looks great. Really regret not picking it up. If you want it it now it wont be cheap.

:hi5: thanks dude

Great pics Tav. The Mcfarlane MC's paint job looks a lot better from where I'm sitting...a lot more texture and detail on the shading. Sideshow's looks like 1 shade of green up and down.

Would you agree, or does it look different in person?

Great pics Tav. The Mcfarlane MC's paint job looks a lot better from where I'm sitting...a lot more texture and detail on the shading. Sideshow's looks like 1 shade of green up and down.

Would you agree, or does it look different in person?

Didn't want to be the one to say it but yeah your right... Keep in mind your comparing Halo 4 armor to CE armor so the newer armor is much more appealing to the eye but the paint app came out flawlessly in my opinion. The shade of green looks way better and the wear and damage on the armor looks more detailed and realistic. Colors blend better to. Not as bland as the SS one.

Yeah, I would have to agree with Tavegg. A lot more work went into detailing the Halo 4 armor compared to the original. I don't mind though, seeing as each are trying to capture different looks and bring back different memories.

Yeah, I would have to agree with Tavegg. A lot more work went into detailing the Halo 4 armor compared to the original. I don't mind though, seeing as each are trying to capture different looks and bring back different memories.

Owning both makes the decision so much easier eh? Haha cheers to two great statues and hopefully many more in the years to come

Mine showed up on the doorstep today without any notice that it had been shipped. Even my order on the McFarlane store website still says pending shipment. Leaving town early tomorrow morning, so I won't have time to get a good look at it until a week from now.

Mine showed up on the doorstep today without any notice that it had been shipped. Even my order on the McFarlane store website still says pending shipment. Leaving town early tomorrow morning, so I won't have time to get a good look at it until a week from now.

I heard about that happening to another boardie so I called them and I guess there was some type of glitch in their system or something,mmyou should call tomorrow just to mess with them.. So guys wheres my statue? What do you mean it was delivered yesterday? It's not here

Yeah, that was me. I received the statue without ever getting a shipping notification, and as of now, my order still says "pending shipment".

Yeah, that was me. I received the statue without ever getting a shipping notification, and as of now, my order still says "pending shipment".

Yeah that's not cool at all. Could have been quite the dilemma had someone else celebrated Christmas with your Chief! Pretty big glitch on their part....

I heard about that happening to another boardie so I called them and I guess there was some type of glitch in their system or something,mmyou should call tomorrow just to mess with them.. So guys wheres my statue? What do you mean it was delivered yesterday? It's not here
Here's how they'll respond:

No problem. I'll have them ship it out today!

:p

Haha in a perfect world right... What a moral dilemma that would turn out to be... So wait you mean its that easy? Well I was jus kid... I mean yeah that sounds great! Can I have tracking for that order sir? :nono

I wasn't implying that I would do that...

...but I also didn't say I wouldn't. :monkey1

Back