Han Bespin has shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vonhahn

Super Freak
Reaction score
We just wanted to confirm with you that your order (#P0023) from SideshowCollectibles.com has been altered. You can view your order online at the following URL for more information:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myorder.cgi?zip=80241&order_id=P0023

You can view your entire order history with us at the following URL:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi

Current Status:

Shipped - 21071 12" Bespin Han Solo Exclusive
- 1 x $ 54.99
- Shipped via UPS Ground on 2006-08-21 00:00:00:

If this information is incorrect, we ask that you contact us immediately through our information below.

Best Regards,
The Sideshow Customer Service Team

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
U.S. Ph: (800) 474-3746
Int'l Ph: (805) 214-2100 ext. 2
U.S / Int'l Fx: (805) 214-2190
Contact Customer Service:
[email protected]

Hooray!

I don't know what's happened -- UPS says my Han is to be delivered today but nothing yet and the UPS tracking system has been down for me all day.

I'm secretly hoping by posting this, Han will show up as soon as I hit 'submit reply'.

Wor-Gar said:
I don't know what's happened -- UPS says my Han is to be delivered today but nothing yet and the UPS tracking system has been down for me all day.

I'm secretly hoping by posting this, Han will show up as soon as I hit 'submit reply'.

You can call ups CS with the tracking # for an update bro. :D

I just got a shipping notice, too... I'm assuming it's for Han, although it didn't say which one it was for. Supposed to be here tomorrow afternoon. Woot!

- J!

I just got a shipping notice from Sideshow for UPS. It also doesn't say what it is for but says it should be here the 28th, which is Monday. That seems like a really long time to wait for Han. :monkey2

Oh well I guess I will spend the time in between looking at all you West Coasters pictures.

Same boat, shipping notice... I assume for Han, but it could also be the SDCC Vaderkin. Only time will tell!

Add me to the list of Monday arrivals. The worst thing about it is that wait of Saturday and Sunday when you know he could be in your hands, but instead is on a truck somewhere.

I asked for mine to be double boxed but he was shipped really quickly and will be here Friday. I just hope he doesnt come damaged like Sith Anakin was. I asked when Sith Anakin was shipped to get all future orders double boxed but Im not sure Han got double boxed.

Memnoch21 said:
Add me to the list of Monday arrivals. The worst thing about it is that wait of Saturday and Sunday when you know he could be in your hands, but instead is on a truck somewhere.
Or worse under 400 lbs of boxes in a UPS distribution center waiting to leave on Sunday night for you. :D

LordAzrael said:
won't be getting mine till Mace ships - on the other hand at least I'll get a combined Shipping saving!

Mine will be coming with Obi-Wan. How did you get them to hold it till Mace? Mace and Qui-Gon ship together for me.

Back