Harmonica - Once Upon A Time in the West - sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opened Mold, and Got 2 castings out for "normal stache" Bronson and Harmonica Bronson hair/hat work .

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

minibronscast.jpg

Now for the hairwork :duh

Mr Barlow,

Before this I have never seen a sculpt of "any size" that would so closely resemble the person as what you have with "your" Bronson sculpt. Magnificent! I can almost see his eyes moving it's so realistic. If he were still alive his own eyes would widen in amazement at how accurately you have depicted him ... particularly in this scale.

Absolutely amazing work.

Great likeness!

As always, it's fun to seeing what cool stuff has inspired you lately!

ALRIGHT !!!

SO ...DONE !!!!!

Off to mold him and the hat now :) I will also have a Harmonica included for this set .

I will make an info page and post the link here in post #1 and on whatever page we are at . :duh as my PM box keeps filling up to the limit ...grrrr...cant we have more PM space ?? Id pay if I had to ..:lol

bheadchop2.jpg

bheadchop3.jpg

bheadchop4.jpg

bheadchop.jpg

and coming soon...

bheadwish.jpg

I may also do a head w the more buzz cut , Dirty Dozen look but I havent decided yet

Russ

I am trying so hard to avoid this but you're making it very hard.
I only have horror, Buffy and star wars and no where to display Bronson but am still tempted to buy him cause I'm a fan and a Russ fan.

Man!!! Awesome work Russ!!!
Count me in all the way on these!
And a harmonica?!! Very cool!

bheadchop2.jpg

bheadchop3.jpg

bheadchop4.jpg

bheadchop.jpg

and coming soon...

bheadwish.jpg

Back