HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not right then...

that's what i thought, looked more like a surgical tool.

my guess is, sam and jorah leave for dragonstone, and that happens to be where Danny is.

"I order you to find a cure"

kinda funny that she's sitting right on top of it. :lol

the pieces are coming together.

When y'all talk about the post credits scene with Nymeria, are you talking about the preview for next week, or are you talking about an MCU-style post credits scene? I watched it on HBO Now, and it didn't have any post credits scene.
I also watch hbonow, and it just comes in post credits for me.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I really can't see how this show is going to end. I seriously have no idea. I know it's cliche as ****, but I really want khaleesi and jon to be victorious. They are the two best people who can actually win this thing especially if they unite. And they have, morally, the best people around them (Davis, Tyrion, etc) But, this doesn't seem like a happy ending kind of show. Somehow, cersei seems like a cockroach that will somehow survive all this. Like little finger.
Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I really can't see how this show is going to end. I seriously have no idea. I know it's cliche as ****, but I really want khaleesi and jon to be victorious. They are the two best people who can actually win this thing especially if they unite. And they have, morally, the best people around them (Davis, Tyrion, etc) But, this doesn't seem like a happy ending kind of show. Somehow, cersei seems like a cockroach that will somehow survive all this. Like little finger.

Of all characters, Cersei is doomed, and always has been.

Beware the Valonqar!

I can't wait to see the various reunions and first-time character interactions we're going to see this season. Seeing the old lady in the war meeting with Khaleesi was cool as was the scene with Melisandre and the stuff with Jorah and Sam. And now with Arya going home and Jon going off to meet Khaleesi for the first time, damn, so much to look forward to.

I really want arrogant cersei to realize she messed with the wrong one when she sees Khaleesi marching towards her.

Yeah, I don't think Arya has seen any of her family since season 1! I don't know if Cersei and Dany will ever meet, but it would be awesome if they did.

I want to see Davos on the Iron Throne as the show fades to black on the last episode. Dany's head on a spike in the background.

Nawww...as much as this show has thrived on not doing the obvious thing and for having the bad guys more often than not winning, I do hope it ultimately goes with a more traditional 'good prevails' ending. Victory for Dany and Jon. Of course..characters we love are definitely going to die to get there...

I think Jon will convince Dany to help him fight the walkers but while they are fighting them the Lannister army will attack both of them from behind and kill all of them and the dragons. Once she sees the Night King is real she will realize she screwed up and get killed. Then she will be part of his army and he will sit atop the iron throne.
1ef0ad03dcd17ed55ff582b6186d9527.jpg

Highly unlikely but Jon will have no choice but stand aside and allow the night walkers to march toward King's Landing. This is after Danny lost 1-2 of her dragons, to Cersi's deadly weapon, and realize that she can't win starving them or by force. Cersi got a great naval defense as well. The night king got the iron throne temporarily but Danny will eventually win all by uniting all 7 kingdom with her dragon stones.

I hope they land the final ending for this series.....I am not convinced that Mr Martin will actually release all his books in his lifetime, as he does take a really long time. Hope I am wrong, but for many, the show is their only door to this amazing fantasy. I want a good and proper ending, no matter who the last man or woman is standing.

Ending has to be brutal, and ****ed up - can't have a cookie cutter happy ending with this universe, I think

Back