HCG : Resident Evil Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
found this on another board wish the hgc upcoming statue would look like this
91RESIDENTEVIL3-NEMESIS.jpg

That sculpt looks great. I hope the HGC one has his trench coat though.

picking this up this week to awesome not to get .biojex how much was a total bbts?

RESIDENT EVIL: 1:6 SCALE ZOMBIE COP

zombie_cop3.jpg
zombie_cop2.jpg
zombie_cop9.jpg

This is the first statue in our 15th Anniversary Resident Evil collection and features a Raccoon City Cop who is at an advanced state of infection.

This incredible piece of art is constructed from heavyweight polystone and then hand painted to the finest detail. Limited to just 500 pieces worldwide, there is no HCG Exclusive version of this piece. However if you prefer low serial numbers, we are reserving # 1 to # 100 for retail customers only. So the first 100 retail orders will receive the desirable low edition numbers!

Stands approx 13” tall on the highly detailed, Raccoon City themed base.

Limited to just 500 pieces worldwide!

RESIDENT EVIL: 1:6 SCALE ZOMBIE COP

zombie_cop3.jpg
zombie_cop2.jpg
zombie_cop9.jpg

This is the first statue in our 15th Anniversary Resident Evil collection and features a Raccoon City Cop who is at an advanced state of infection.

This incredible piece of art is constructed from heavyweight polystone and then hand painted to the finest detail. Limited to just 500 pieces worldwide, there is no HCG Exclusive version of this piece. However if you prefer low serial numbers, we are reserving # 1 to # 100 for retail customers only. So the first 100 retail orders will receive the desirable low edition numbers!

Stands approx 13” tall on the highly detailed, Raccoon City themed base.

Limited to just 500 pieces worldwide!

the first statue? thought the licker was the first looks nice

debating on whether or not i should get the licker dio or the hot toys battlesuit jill

for anyone who ordered from bigbadtoystore if i order a instock item which in this case is the licker dio .
do i have to pay for it now ? i know you can have them hold it for 6 months i dunno how the pile of loot works. any advice will be gladly appreciated.

for anyone who ordered from bigbadtoystore if i order a instock item which in this case is the licker dio .
do i have to pay for it now ? i know you can have them hold it for 6 months i dunno how the pile of loot works. any advice will be gladly appreciated.

Yeah, If it's in stock they will charge you immediately and just hold the item till you tell them to ship it. In case you want to wait till another ordered item comes in, so they can ship together to save on shipping.

Yeah, If it's in stock they will charge you immediately and just hold the item till you tell them to ship it. In case you want to wait till another ordered item comes in, so they can ship together to save on shipping.

thanks for the info still confused about the zombie cop being the first of this line even though the licker was released.

Back