HCG : Resident Evil Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While the only statue I'll be getting is NEMESIS (and Jill if it's her RE3 version), Wesker in his CV/X uniform would be mighty tempting.

Mmm-hmm. :hi5:

Nemesis better not be that awful Umbrella Chronicles one....

snapshot20090202233811.png
:rotfl

"Nemesis will be stand an impressive 18” tall!"

18" is a bit too high. He should be around 14" not include stand/base The Axeman stand 15"

if it's not the movie version of Nemesis, I have no interest.

Despite being proportionately inaccurate, visually they're the exact same. Besides, the movie version is a total pansy compared to his video game counterpart, which took several shots from a giant laser cannon to barely kill.

Despite being proportionately inaccurate, visually they're the exact same. Besides, the movie version is a total pansy compared to his video game counterpart, which took several shots from a giant laser cannon to barely kill.

i agree he chased you around the city in re3 the one in the movies was was to big and bulky he didnt really do much .

This! Game NEMESIS, was shot multiple times, can withstand being shot with a rocket launcher, survived a grenade explosion a point blank range, was thrown off a high tower or electricuted (depending on how you play) set on fire, had his head blown off and tossed into a pool of toxic waste and hit with a "Rail Gun" laser cannon and still survived. Movie NEMESIS died after simply getting knocked in the head with a propeller.

In defense of movie Nemesis - he didnt run away and sulk 10 times during the movie. And he also managed to wipe out like... nearly all the stars members in 5 seconds and spared LJ. But in the game for some reason when your playing as Carlos Nemesis comes after you even though you are not STARS. And looks aside both game and Movie nemesis's are 2 totally different creatures.

Not to belittle game nemesis hes badass. I've completed RE3 3 times in the last month. And damn now i want to again.

Last edited:
hoping thiey release this wesker currently the custom im working on but wouldnt mind a statue of it either

index.php
[/url][/IMG]

It's a Top Quality. Amazing details and paint job.

I will post many more pics tomorrow :sleep

cant wait to see what the next statue is going to be from hgc probably the zombie cop or the zombie dog.

Back