Head Red Skull

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oscar c.v.

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all, I was watching in the forum the topic of the new movie of Captain America. I decided to make his sworn enemy, Red skull. So to practice a bit, I started to copy his face, so I thought asking your opinion guys.
Thanks for your comments.

Hi frends, thanks for see and comment about my work.
You can send me a pm Commtech.
Have a nice day guys.

Hey,that looks good!Can't wait to see the end result!If you're making any extra copies,i'd be interested in one so let me know.THANX!☺

Thanks CeeemOr, I just need to make a couple of fixes and if you like for the next week I have casted it .
Don´t worry, I´ll send you a pm.

Looks very good... I haven't seen the images from the film yet, but even w/o that it looks great.

189223_10150432277555226_657770225_17619979_5515345_n.jpg

I´m completely agree, but I can send pm to see the progress if you prefer, or you can check them in the forum, as you wish.
Anyway, as I said, I´m agree to abide the rules of sale.

Very very nice!

One critique if I may, I think the forehead area and the general size of the head above the eyes needs to be bigger, from comparing to the picture in the last page.

I will focus on the detail that you say, this comment makes that one can improve.
Thanks intothevoid.

Back