Hero Heads, Anyone ever deal with them?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Station

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just happened upon the Hero Heads site looking for some custome stuff. Since i'm new to the customs game i figured I'd ask if anyone here knows if this is a reputable site, if its still active and what the turnaround time is like if it is. Thanks!

Hello Station,

Yes, I have dealt with them approximatley 4 different times. No complaints with my 4 transactions. After payment sent, I received my product around 4-5 days after! Great castings too! I would not hesitate to buy from!

Lonnie is a straight up guy.
I've dealt with him numerous times with absolutely no problems at all.
I have a dozen different hs from him and think the castings are great!

He also sells on ebay as the seller tk570.

Been getting stuff off Lonnie for a long time now. Great guy. Has been a lot of help to me in the past. Turnaround is pretty fast. Deal with confidence.

I ordered on ebay and never got my heads but I contacted Lonnie and he sent me new ones right away. They are solid.

Sweet, Road Warrior custom, here I come! Now if i could only find a decent outfit. I like lonnie's sculpt. It doesn't look exactly like mel, jsut like the Road warrior, which is cool with me cause i like the character more than i like the guy. I wish someone would make a wez head though.

Lonnie is normally spot on and his heads a really nice but I didn't receive a set of 'Good, The Bad & The Ugly' heads a year or so back.

It was international shipping though and that SUCKS so they probably just got lost.

If you are international it's probably worthwhile just asking lonnie to send it recorded and paying extra.

Great, Great work though. Can't go wrong.

Im stateside, so hopefully that won't be a problem. Looks like he's pretty good about taking care of stuff like that though from what people are saying. I hate ordering from overseas, even though i've never had a problem it just seems risky to me. Maybe i picked the wrong hobby to be in if i don't like overseas shipping though lol.

Back