Hey Sideshow, why did you cancel my Iron Man order?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Studio49

Super Freak
Reaction score
I ordered Iron Man Mark II the first day you offered it on your site. At the time the allowance was 2 figures. I ordered two figures. I just got an email today that you cancelled one of those figures. I do understand that you have changed the allowance from 2 figures to 1 figure, but I ordered when there were two available. I think you need to honor this. Now I have to scramble to figure out where to get the second figure from. I think this is total bull.

I ordered Iron Man Mark II the first day you offered it on your site. At the time the allowance was 2 figures. I ordered two figures. I just got an email today that you cancelled one of those figures. I do understand that you have changed the allowance from 2 figures to 1 figure, but I ordered when there were two available. I think you need to honor this. Now I have to scramble to figure out where to get the second figure from. I think this is total bull.

They have the right to cancel your orders, just an FYI. And lots of places have these available for pre-order atm :)

But that doesn't make it right. I think they need to honor the sale contract we entered into when they allowed me to order two and I did so.

So is it ok for you to buy 2 and those that missed out get none?
Maybe, the Wait List was large and they decided to spread them out so, more collectors where able to get one.
I see how it's not right for them to do that but, if it had happened to me, I'd just be happy that I still have one on order.

If they offered two and you ordered two then you should get two. Simple as that really.

I'd definitely be emailing them for an explanation. How they respond would determine whether I order from them in the future or not.

I never understood why people post messages to sideshow about customer service issues without actually going to them first. :duh

Yes, I sent them an email.

I was pissed, so I started this thread to bring attention to the matter publicly. I'm sorry if that offends you.

Why should I give a crap if someone else misses out on this figure. They could have ordered the same day I did.

Yes, I sent them an email.

I was pissed, so I started this thread to bring attention to the matter publicly. I'm sorry if that offends you.

Why should I give a crap if someone else misses out on this figure. They could have ordered the same day I did.

Not offended at all. :duff

I lmao at these inane threads. Get a grip bruv seriously. You've got one at least so be thankful.
Personally i think SS have made the correct decision and allowing guys who didn't get a sniff of the item, to get that opportunity...Its only fair right?
I bet you dont share your food either...

Alter Ego has it for $152. So problem solved if you go order from them AND you save money.

I find it funny that all of you have a problem with me starting this thread. When something happens to one of your orders, you have no problem complaining about it. Then you come in other people's threads and call them "whiners." I expect this from Shai, at least he is professionally evil, and excels at being an a s s. The rest of you are just posers. (Love you Shai)

So I guess Sideshow should just go full communist, and limit every product they sell to one per person? Get real. Should I cancel my two orders for Iron Man mark III because some guy just found out about it? Maybe I should cancel both mark I orders, both orders for Dutch, Blaine and the Predator. I wouldn't want someone late to the game to have to miss out.

Better idea, let those f'ers go somewhere else and preorder, and give me the two I ordered from Sideshow. How about that? I have the resources to pay whatever I want to pay for an item, and I will order as many as I want to order. I'm not flipping them, so shut the ^^^^ up about it unless you work for Sideshow. Why do you think I posted this in the "Ask Sideshow" forum?

Dear Sideshow
Could you please cancel collector49's remaining IM order...
Love Wanderer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back