Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SF_Member_001 said:
Dear -------,

I wanted to follow up with you regarding your order TB-------- for the Galactus Maquette. I see that your order is currently on hold as you would like to confirm the edition size before proceeding.

Please know this item does not have a set edition size.
Due to the price point and dimensions of this product, we are expecting to only produce a limited number of items which is the reason you see "Limited Edition" listed on the item page.

As there will not be a set edition size for this product, we ask that you confirm within the next 24 hours or by July 13th if you wish to continue with the order so we may charge your deposit. If we do not hear from you by this date, we will assume you no longer want your order and we will cancel it on your behalf.

As always, please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Jaclyn Yudkowsky
Customer Service Representative

I bet my left nut this is not an open ES. :lecture

surgical-blades.jpg

VS, be sure to take a photo as proof when it's done. Now get on with it. :lecture

:lol I told you this will be an open ES :wave

Now watch they will hulk maquette an open es as well

If they're "expecting" to only sell a limited amount, why can't they just slap an ES on it and call it a day and make everyone happy :lol

If they're "expecting" to only sell a limited amount, why can't they just slap an ES on it and call it a day and make everyone happy :lol

that's just shop talk for saying the statue will be available for an indefinite(years) amount of time. Otherwise they could easily slap on a high es (say 1000) and call it a day.

that's just shop talk for saying the statue will be available for an indefinite(years) amount of time. Otherwise they could easily slap on a high es (say 1000) and call it a day.

with an open ES, and price of $800 (even though that's reasonable) i doubt they'll sell over 300 of these.:lecture

not to mention the limitations of displaying any of these large LSF sized pieces. would still like to order this, but now I'll have foreva + a day to get him.

surgical-blades.jpg

VS, be sure to take a photo as proof when it's done. Now get on with it. :lecture

:rotfl come on VS be a man and do what you said.

Look on the bright side VS, Lance Armstrong has done pretty well for himself with just 1...:monkey1

:lol :rotfl :lol well I'm not taking Jaclyn's word for it. She was the one that said to me that the Batman 1:1 Bust was going to be an open edition. I posted her comments on that thread and lord beholds me, a couple months later, SSC puts an edition number on it.

Here is the post #575 of Batman Life Size Bust thread from 12/08/2011
Just spoke to a SSC Rep & the 1:1 scale Batman Bust is an Open Edition.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100934&page=58

I like her but she has no clue what's she's talking about. Until a higher up SSC representive confirms it, I'm not taking her word for it. :lecture So my left nut is still saved....:monkey3

Last edited:
Galactus is awesome in person. Paint job is especially well done. The face looked excellent.

My cousin just sent me some awesome shots of the show. They are 2 megs each. When I get home Ill post them up. Im still going to Japan but man am I tempted.

A damn shame the decision Sideshow made about the edition size thing.

Yep it's better to save your money, you can always get it cheaper later on ebay or here.

Yep it's better to save your money, you can always get it cheaper later on ebay or here.

So SS can sell out in 2 months then make as many more as they want. Then what if in 5 years there's high demand they can say oh we found 100 more pieces in our warehouse since there's no ES. :lecture I call my LCS to quickly cancel this. I can get it myself for even less. Just like the big chap. I got that thing for 300.00 less than SS site.

Back