Hooker Wonder Woman by Tonner!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jase

Super Freak
Reaction score
WORK IT DIANA, WORK IT!!

wizarduniverse_1987_357436940.jpg

Why pay $200 for a few hours when you can take this hooker home for good?!

https://wizarduniverse.stores.yahoo.net/feb084523.html

I don't understand the reference.

Wonder Woman's regular steel-reinforced one piece is more hooker-like than this outfit.

I guess some people just feel threatened by their own Tonner-love. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Wonder Woman's regular steel-reinforced one piece is more hooker-like than this outfit.

I guess some people just feel threatened by their own Tonner-love. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

I was referring more to those hooker boots Dave. I actually like the DC Tonner ladies, like WW, SG, and BG. But this thing looks awful.

Dave can I please post my tonner Gif of you? :monkey3

If you think those are hooker boots you don't hang out on Hollywood Blvd. enough.

And BM - no.

This is like Las Vegas Showgirl Hooker Wonder Woman!!!! :rotfl

I suppose that's a step up! :D

I think Dave has become the Tonner apologist... I soon forsee a whole Tonner section and a new evil element joining the board :lol

I think Dave has become the Tonner apologist... I soon forsee a whole Tonner section and a new evil element joining the board :lol

I must admit I am feeling another burning sensation. Something I cannot explain. :confused: Something might happen. Big!!!

Back