Action Figure Horace Pinker from Wes Craven's SHOCKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are going to create your own toy company because you really should!!!!

Thanks man :) I wish I could! It just takes a lot of start up money. I've actually done a lot of research into the cost and process of mass producing an action figure, ( even got a quote for a specific figure) and unfortunately unless you're producing something that will sell in the thousands, it's really not cost effective. I guess that's why so many toy companies go under. For example, when you break down all the costs for tooling, reproducing, package design, etc., the per unit cost to manufacture one decently articulated figure is somewhere around $10.00. I couldn't believe that.

That is really badass work :rock :rock :rock

Thanks man!

Thanks man :) I wish I could! It just takes a lot of start up money. I've actually done a lot of research into the cost and process of mass producing an action figure, ( even got a quote for a specific figure) and unfortunately unless you're producing something that will sell in the thousands, it's really not cost effective. I guess that's why so many toy companies go under. For example, when you break down all the costs for tooling, reproducing, package design, etc., the per unit cost to manufacture one decently articulated figure is somewhere around $10.00. I couldn't believe that.

Wow. You should do limited runs on here.

Wow. You should do limited runs on here.

I was going to offer, just may be pricey because its ends up being like 14 separately cast pieces. I'm definitely doing two cast figures for myself. One painted up like the film, and another cast in colored translucent resin. :)

Movie Maniacs the Resurrection by Caine!!!!

lol That sounds pretty cool!

Amazing work Caine! I would love you to make more figures like this! What would the cost be to buy one? I'm very curious. Will you make more characters from other various films?

Back