Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS??? - Avengers: Hawkeye

Well you're not gonna have him running around in the movie wearing his purple and pink outfit in the comics.

Works for Iron Man, Cap, & Hulk :lecture

I'm probably gonna skip this, not really that into his look, i just really want to order a HT again it's been so long :(

As for the sculpt i think it looks very good, but looks to have a touch of "smell the fart acting" going on.

Congrats to those wanting him, i hope some X-Men or MGS or something comes soon. :wave

Only thing I don't like is that this will probably be just as expensive as Fury but looks like he comes with less. Oh well. Its only money right?

I'll pick him up if he becomes as cheap as I think he will be once he releases. If not, no big loss.

Does look awesome but I can't justify paying for a character I don't like

Wow, look at all those alternate arrow heads.

Works for Iron Man, Cap, & Hulk :lecture

I'm probably gonna skip this, not really that into his look, i just really want to order a HT again it's been so long :(

As for the sculpt i think it looks very good, but looks to have a touch of "smell the fart acting" going on.

Congrats to those wanting him, i hope some X-Men or MGS or something comes soon. :wave

:exactly::goodpost:

Only thing I don't like is that this will probably be just as expensive as Fury but looks like he comes with less. Oh well. Its only money right?[/QUOTE]

A bit too true. I don't think you can look at the cost of ANY of these as anything but excessive and frivilous.

Thats why I don't give it a thought and just buy them all! :slap:wave

Sculpt needs work,poor likeness?
Really? Looks like him to me.
You wouldn't look at him and go,oh no,not him at all.
I showed my friend and he's like "Yeah he's from The Hurt Locker and 28 Weeks Later and SWAT"

K, I'll hold your word for it. I'll take the Hulk plz.....ok with him leaking green ooze. :D

Hell man, if I won the lotto I'd buy every member with a higher post count than me a figure their choosing. This hobby would be a lot more fun for a lot more people. :)

Very boring looking figure..instant pass...not the biggest fan this actor.

552520_10150622113607344_58690437343_9364399_1132250696_n.jpg

Damn, it really looks bad with his shades.

Back